ten

WARNING: sexy time!!1!

I moaned loudly as sam thrusted in and out of me. "fuck" he groaned as he squeezed his eyes shut, his hands holding himself up on each side of my body. I cursed as an intense feeling of pleasure spread throughout my body. he started pumping faster, and the feeling was incredible.

"hey" sammy said, gently shaking me awake.

"wake up babygirl." he said. "sammy?" I asked confusedly, blinking my eyes. "what were you dreaming about?" he asked with a smirk. "what?" i asked trying to buy time to come up with something. "you sounded like you were having a good dream." he said with a sexual tone, emphasising the word 'good'. "i-i was having a nightmare." i lied. "sure..." he said, still smiling smugly. 

"i'm gonna go get a drink." i said walking out to the kitchen. my phone chimed and i looked down at my screen. It was a notification from twitter that said, "@sammywilk: the things i would do to you..." 

oh. 

i simply ignored the tweet and walked back to his room. "what do you want to do?" he asked me as i entered. "oh, so you just assume i'm hanging out with you the rest of the day?" i said with a joking tone. "i mean we don't have to just hang out. we can do other things.." he said raising his eyebrows. i shook my head disapprovingly and answered, "you always find a way to make anything sexual don't you?" "so that's not a no?" he asked again. "that's a no." i confirmed, smiling sarcastically.

"guys, pizza!" johnson yelled from the other room. we walked out and saw the boys once again scattered all over the room. except this time, with pizza in their hands. "thanks" i said as i picked up a piece of pizza and placed it on a plate. i scrolled through my social medias. 

"so what are we gonna do? i can't stand sitting in here doing nothing any longer." i complained. "we should go out to the beach! it's right there!" i suggested. "i'm down." gilinsky said shrugging. "me too." nate said. "me three" johnson said. "ugh, i have to get my bathing suit though." i said rolling my eyes because i wasn't in the mood to drive there and back for what felt like the millionth time this week. 

"i'll come." sammy said. i saw an opportunity to tease him for being eager, but instead i let it slide. "okay, let's go now before it gets dark." i said. i handed him my pizza to hold while i went to get my keys. 

i went to his room and grabbed my keys, then to the kitchen for a water bottle. i overheard them in the living room. i wasn't trying to be nosy, but i couldn't help myself. i tuned my ear in for a moment and listened to them talking. "you're whipped, bro." i heard johnson say, chuckling. assuming he was talking about me again, i found myself smiling out of control. "who even says 'whipped' anymore?" nate said sassily.

i felt bad for listening so i walked back out, making them stop talking suddenly. "ready to go?" i asked. "yeah." he said standing up. i walked in front of him and he barely placed his hand on the small of my back as we walked out. small gestures like that just drove me crazy.

we got in the car and started driving. "what do i do with your pizza?" sammy questioned. "hold it. duh." i said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "i don't want to hold in anymore." he whined. "feed it to me." i said giggling slightly. i opened my mouth and he held it up to me while i took a bite. 

i glanced over for a moment and saw him grinning widely. "what?" i asked, smiling back for no reason, because it was just contagious. "nothing, nothing. so me and skate are gonna hit the studio in a few days." "you mean skate and I?" i corrected just to be annoying, laughing at myself. he simply rolled his eyes and smiled, then i continued. "but that's cool. new music?" i continued. "duhh.." he mocked me, in a high-pitched voice. "i do not sound like that." i fired back, still blushing like an idiot.