seven

"alright guys, I think I'm going to head home. this was fun" I said. we were hanging out again today, but I was ready to go home. "you should come to a party with us later." nate suggested. "uh.." I hesitated.

I enjoyed hanging out with them but I was tired. "I don't know guys. I don't really party much.." "cmon, just go. we'll have fun. and you can go home whenever you want." sammy pushed. I sighed heavily. "okay. fine" I gave in.

"woooo" sammy cheered. "let me go home and get ready." I said. "can I come?" sammy asked immediately. "ugh you're so clingy." I joked. "but, I guess." I sighed once again.

"cmon, let's go now." I said to sammy pulling him up. "when should we be back?" I asked nate. "we'll pick you up on the way, in like an hour or so." he said pointing to me. "Hour and a half" I corrected, knowing I needed more time. He nodded and we started walking to the door.

"I never get tired of looking at your ass." he said walking behind me. "stop, you perv." I said turning around and hitting him. I stepped in while he got in the passenger seat.

we drove to my house and sammy, of course, was snapchatting like he always did. I pulled up to my house and parked my car in the driveway. I got out, sammy following behind me. I unlocked my house and walked in, setting my keys and purse on the counter.

"nice place ya got here." sammy said looking around. "you've been here before." I chuckled. he just laughed and we went in my room. he plopped down on my bed and placed his hands behind his head. "please, make yourself comfortable." I said, smiling as he just grinned watching me. "alright I'm going to get in the shower." I said going into my bathroom. "I can't join?" he said. "nope. and don't go through my things." I said. he smirked widely, "no promises." I just shook my head and started the water.

I took my shower, cleaning myself thoroughly, then stepped out and dried off. shit, I forgot clothes. "sam..." I said hesitantly. "yes my darling?" he said in a funny accent. "um, just nevermind." I was going to ask him to leave but I figured he'd seen me in my bikini, why not a towel? I wrapped it tightly around my body making sure not to let it fall.

my wet hair dripped on my back as I walked out to get clothes, not paying attention to sam. "oh, fuck" he said sitting up, examining my towel-wrapped body. "I forgot clothes" I explained going to my closet. he stood up from the bed, shamelessly staring at me. "stop staring sammy." I said blushing as I picked out a red dress. I was flattered but uncomfortable. "how can I not stare when I know your naked body is right under this towel?" he said in a deeper voice holding onto the end of the towel.

he started pulling away at it slowly, removing it from my body. part of me wanted to go on with this but I knew I couldn't. he was a fuckboy and I couldn't risk getting hurt. "stop sammy." I squeaked, trying to control my voice as best I could. I stepped away and took my clothes with me into the bathroom quickly.

"fuck.." I whispered to myself taking in what just happened. I heard him sigh deeply behind the door and I threw my head back, dreading going back out there. I can't believe he did that, I mean yes he's always flirting. but I was never completely sure he was serious, and even if he was, he's such a fuckboy I figured it didn't matter much to him. I'm sure he does that with lots of girls. ugh, this is going to be so awkward.

I took my sweet time getting dressed and brushing my teeth, then I did my makeup. I sprayed heat protectant in my hair, blow-dried, and then straightened it. I knew I couldn't stay in there forever, plus nate was coming in like 10 minutes. I took a breath, then opened the door and walked out as nonchalantly as I could.

I look at sammy on my bed, on his phone and decided to say something, act casual. "I'm almost ready" I said adding a smile at the end to lighten things up. "okay" he said. I couldn't tell if he was mad or pretending that didn't happen too.

I sat on the bed next to him, trying to find out if he's mad. "so.. wh-" "you know," he said sitting up suddenly, cutting me off. "daddy doesn't like it when you tease him like that." sammy said moving my hair out of the way and pressing a soft kiss to my neck.

I gulped and felt the urge to moan, but I contained myself.

"sammy, I-" "hmm.." he hummed against my skin, quieting me. he continued leaving wet kisses along my neck. I slowly turned my head to the side giving him more access. he smirked as my eyes shut and mouth hung open, knowing he found my sweet spot. he sucked that spot harshly, I'm sure leaving a mark. "sammy..." I moaned. "call me daddy, princess." he whispered in my ear.

his mouth found it's way to my lips, pushing his against mine as I laid back and he climbed on top of me. I kissed back, fluttering my eyes shut and enjoying it. our mouths moved in sync, our tongues gently touching.

sammy's phone began ringing and he groaned pulling away and reaching into his pocket. the screen read skate and sammy accepted it. "what do you want?" sammy snapped. "woah, sorry.. did I interrupt something?" he teased. sammy rolled his eyes and said, "shut up. what is it?" "well I just called to tell you we're outside." "okay." sammy said with a hint of sass.

"we'll finish this later baby girl." sammy said looking in my eyes. I blushed and stood up, quickly putting on my shoes and grabbing my purse. we walked downstairs and left the house, then got in the car with the boys. we drove off to the party, sammy's hand on my thigh the whole time.