Chapter 13

Deis' P.O.V

------------------------------------------

Nitta put the money on the counter, & dipped out like she saw a ghost. Pussy.

I walked up the cashier, & gave him a piece of paper.

"Call her at this number, & ask to hang out with her. I can tell she likes you." I said.

"How do you know ?' He asked confused.

"That's my sister. Crazy right." I said.

I took Masons' hand & sped up to Nitta.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE HIM LIKE THAT PUSSY" I said loud.

"Cossssss ! He was cute, & I already embarrassed myself enough." She said, sounding irritated.

"Big whoop. Cry me a river, build a bridge, & get the hell over it. You freaking fruit loop." I said pushing her.

She smiled, & pushed me back. "I'm not a fruit loop" she said serious.

"I don't give a damn what you are, you're still mean for dipping out on him like that. Like who .. are you ?" I said.

"Yeah, you should've gave him your number at least or something." Mason said.

I loved the way he communicated with my sister. Almost like they were family themselves. He was so respectful to others, & me especially. I haven't told our parents that we were together, & I dont even think that he's told his.

She looked more humiliated than anything. I felt kind of bad. Nitta was the most beautiful independent girl that I know. I haven't seen her happy with anyone since her last boyfriend who was garbage to her, & me. He talked to her so disrespectful as shit & called her names. I think she's the way she is now because of him. I feel that she should be happy with someone, but if she wants to be happy by being single she can. Just a change, but I can't change her opinions.

"Nitta, we need a girls night out. Get things off of your chest. I can feel that somethings bothering you." I mentioned. 

She looked at me with confusion. Her face kind of pale & her eyes big. "Wh-what are you talking bout," she mummered out, "theres nothing wrong with me". I folded my arms & stood with a slant.

"Bitch, you're going out with me & you're gonna like it. So, go buy yourself something pretty & get ready to go party babes." I said getting high pitched. 

I can tell she wasn't ready for all of that, but i didn't care. I never really get to go out with my sister & have fun. She's all involved with her gang & I'm just with Mason. Tonight's the night where we WILL go out.

"Hey babe, can you do me a huge favor ?" I asked, getting close to him, touching his chest & kissing his neck. "Yes babe," he said caressing my waist, "what can I help you with ?"

"Do you think we can hang out another time ? I really wanna take Nitta out for fora girls night & we really don't bond as much, you know ? Please babe." I asked kissing his cheek. He sighed & nodded. "I guess babe." he said smiling. I clapped my hands & kissed him. Something bothered me; as if he really wanted to hang out tonight, but I'll make it up to him.

Mason dropped us off at our house & I grabbed Nittas hand. I hustled her into my room & had her pick out something for tonight. I had picked out a black mini dress, with red shoes. Who ever said you can't be sexy & classy ? My make up choice was red lip stick & smokey eye shadow. I did half up & half down hair style with curls in the back.

"FUCKING A !!" I shouted. Nitta came darting around the corner. "What happened ?!" she exclaimed. "I, uh, burned myself. Hahaha." I said, pointing to the curling iron.

She shook her head & continued getting ready. I have to say, when she actually does dress up, she looks pretty amazing. She had a pure white mini dress on with black heels. She had on red lip stick like me, & her make up was a darker smokey shadow with black sparkles to bring out her heels. Her hair was down & curled to the max. She looked soo stunning, it was hard to believe that she was single.

"Ya ready to go ?" I asked her, spraying Warm & Cozy Victoria Secret perfume on us.

"Yeah I guess." she said smiling.

Tonight, we party.