Chapter 9.

Nitta's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------

I haven't been home in days, & already I hear shit coming from inside this house. I opened the door, & I see Dei, Brad, & some sexy ass boy fighting. Dei's in the middle, trying to break it up. Her scrawny ass, in between 2 buff ass boys. Priceless.

"AYE, AYE, AYE, AYE BREAK THIS SHIT UP. IMA PUT THE PAWS ON ALL YALL IF YALL DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!" I hollered & with that being said, they did indeed shut the fuck up.

"So what happened ?"

"She cheated on me."

"Well, shit. I knew that was gonna happen any time soon."

"Fuck you. you know what Dei. I thought I was a dick, but turns out your the bitch. I cheated on you, & yet you forgave. & this how you repay me. The fuck outta here."

"Okay. Bye bitch, thats how you feel. Deuces biiiitch." Dei said blowing a kiss.

Brad stormed outta the house. She sat down on the couch, put her face n her palms & cried. Mason sat next to her & put his arm around her.

"Hey gorgeous, it's okay. Your way too good for him. He was a jerk to you. You deserve way better, dont need to be treated like that. He was a complete asshole." Mason said putting a finger under her chin lifting her head up.

"Yeah, Dei. exactly what he said. You can do so much better then that pussy ass kid. I dont see why you couldnt have met Mason before you dated that fag." I said jokingly. I walked closer to her, & then stopped.

She looked up at me with puffy eyes. I hated seeing her cry. It's like when someone pushes someone to hard, they fall & scrape their knee. She stood up & went upstairs.

"I'm just gonna go lay down if thats okay with you guys ?" Dei said low. I nodded my head.

"Yeah it's cool. I'm just gonna go kick it with my friends. You know ? I suggested.