Chapter 3

Dei's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to an usual room. I looked around & found my boyfriend laying next to me. I was shocked, but happy.

"B-b-babe." I studdered in a groggy voice.

He turned over, & smiled. Oh, his smile always gets to me.

"Yes baby." He replied soft.

"How did I end up in your bed ? I thought we were at that party ?"

"Oh, we were. Well, don't you remember ?"

"Mmm, not really. My head hurts, & my body is in pain."

"Hahaha, yeah. The reason why your body hurts, is cos I fucked you until you were out cold."

I raised an eye brow, looking at him like he was stupid.

"Are you serious ?"

"Yes, I'm dead serious."

"Oh, shit. But, I apperciate you taking me home to your house though." I smiled.

"Your welcome."

We sat in silence for a moment. I looked around his room. Considering I've never really noticed how different his room had changed since the last time we were here. I came back to life because of the scent I reeked of. Alcohol, & sweat. Yuck.

"Aye, can I borrow a shirt ?"

"Sure, their in the top drawer." He pointed.

I nodded & made my way over to the dresser. I found a white shirt that I liked.

I spent 25 minutes in the shower, & again it was amazing. I put the shirt on & walked out to go sit with Brad.

He was very focused into the movie he was watching. I shook my head iin disappointment. He turned the television off, & looked at me. With his green-blue eyes, he always had my heart racing with those eyes.

"You know I love you right?" 

"Oh really. I thought you hated me with a love passion." I replied with a smile.

He chuckled. He leaned over & kissed me a few times. With each kiss, It made my heart race. I felt something drip off of him. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to your nose ?"

He back away from me, & clenched his fists. His whole body went command mode.

"Nothing."

"Nawe, tell me what the fuck happened."

"I just got in a fight, that's all."

"With who ?"

"You don't know her."

"So, your fighting girls now ?"

"It's not like that."

"Really ? Cos that's exactly how it's sounding like Brad." I said getting loud.

I pushed him away, got off the bed, & put my clothes on. I stormed out of his room, & out the door. Did he think to go after me ? Nope. Some boyfriend right ?