Chapter 4

Nitta's P.O.V 

I walked out her room mad as fuck. 1 that bitch fucked my sister; and she let him. 2 the bitch lied and told her he was a fucking virgin, if thats true then I didnt break his nose and almost shoot him. 3 that bitch called me a fucking bitch!! I swear when I see him im going to shoot him in the ass. My phone started to ring, it said it was an unknown number but I still answered it. 

"So did she tell you about the little fun we had lastnight?!" he said with a teasing tone I could sense the smirk on his ugly ass face.

"Yes bitch I did. I also heard you fucking told her you were a virgin and that you called me a bitch!"

"hahah are you jealous nitta if you wanted me all you have to do is say so."

"Bitch nobody wants your diseased ass ughh I cant believe my sister fucked you! I swear if's pregnant im gunna kill you!"

"NO YOUR NOT! YOUR NOT GOING TO FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU LITTLE BITCH BECAUSE YOU GOT LUCKY BREAKING MY NOSE BUT NEXT TIME IM GOING TO KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT THEN SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE!"

"So your mad?! and I guess almost shooting dosent count! If I were you I would watch you threaten hoe cause you dont know what im capable of!!" with that I hung up the phone. 

Dei was standing at the door with a questioning look on her face. Shit I hope she didnt hear all that.

"Hey Dei how much of that did you hear?"

"Just the last part. Who were you talking too tho?"

"No one important" I said with a fake smile. "But im bout to go to bed so ill see you in the morning sis goodnight." 

She walked out my room and closed the door then yelled "YOU FUCKING BROKE MY DOOR SO NOW I CANT CLOSE IT COME FIX IT NOW BITCH!!"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU BOSSING AROUND? AND I DONT HAVE TO FIX SHIT!"

With that I laied down and took my ass to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dei im leaving alright I got something I need to do alright ill see you at school."

"mhmm sure now get out im trying to sleep" she said with a muffled voice.

I laughed at her then went out to the car Marc was waiting for me we had an early meeting which sucked cause I really didnt wanna see Brad this early in morning.

When we finally got there Brad tripped me and called me a bitch. Wrong thing to say to me at 4 in the morning when I have a loaded gun. Automatically I pulled out my gun and put it to his right temple. He looked scared I was so close to pulling the trigger but I didnt wanna kill him yet, not this early when I wouldnt be able to enjoy it as much.

"Keep fucking with me" I scowled at him. When I lowered the gun a smirk grew on his face. "Wtf you smirking for bitch!?" 

"You your just too funny, acting all tough over the phone talking bout 'I wont think twice bout killing you' aha you just did."

"Do you wanna die today? If so keep talking." Marc pulled me away from him and sent to the room with the rest of the guys. They were smoking as usual.

"Nitta wanna hit this?" Ethan asked 

"Nawe im good we got school in a little while and cheer captain cant be high."

"Lame as Fuck!" Aaron teased playfully.

"Speaking of cheer captain I always wanted to fuck one but they play to much. Nitta when you gunna let me hit?"  Kaytee asked winking at me. Was this nigga serious? tf' I look like.