Chapter 13

Nitta cont.

--------------------------------------

When I woke up, I had a hand on my lower back. I looked up & noticed that I fell asleep on Devaunte. What the fuuuuck. I sat up & he moved. He looked soo cute when he was asleep, its unbelievable.

I went upstairs to see how Dei was. I crept into her room, & she was sound asleep with Mason next to her. I actually like Mason. He cared for her, & he makes me laugh. Me out of all people. He was there for her for everything, unlike that shitty piece of shit named Brad.

I went into my room to take a quick shower & put on some comfy clothes; considering I was going to go out with my gang today. It's been a minute since I've with them. I kinda miss them, low key. I could really careless of how Marc was torwards me, since he kissed me. Ever since that I felt that things were going to be different between us, or maybe not. I could be just getting all worked up.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my body. I had goose bumps due to the cold air touching my warm, damp body.

"Why didn't  you invite me in with you ?" a voice came from behind me.

I jumped, not knowing who it was, I put my hands up, as if I was going to fight them.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, Nitta." Devaunte said, moving towards my bed.

"You do realize that I AM naked, right ?" I asked stern.

"No, you have a towel over you, duh." he smirked.

Nigga, get out ! I wanted to say out loud.

"Well, can you at least go down stairs or something while I get dressed cos, I don't want to be anymore awkward then it has to be." I sort of mumbled.

He sighed & left. I shook my head, & shut my door to continue getting dressed.

I pulled out some Hollister shorts & a white tank top. I went into Deis' room to ask her something.

"Hey Dei, can I borrow your white Vans or naw ?" I asked.

"Yes, now leave me alone."

"Thanks bitch." I said loud, slamming her door.

She is just soo bitchy when she has hangovers, its crazy.

I got dressed, & went downstairs. I heard Devaunte on the phone, yelling to be exact. I didn't try to eavesdrop, but it was so hard to not too.

"Tasha ! I've told you 4 damn times already ! I have to work all this week & I'll be out of town on Saturday. I cannot take care of Liyah this week, but after this week I can. Please get that through your thick ass skull !!" he shouted & hung up the phone.

Who is Liyah ?! Why does he have another girl. The hell is going on.

So many questions were going through my mind, I couldn't think straight.

"Soooooo, who what that ?" I managed to ask, without getting mad.

"My ex, Tasha. She's so goddamn hard headed. Ahhh, I don't know how I'm gonna do this." he said, as he put his head into his palms.

"So, whos Liyah then ?" I asked, getting mad.

He took a deep breath, "Liyah, or Aaliyah, is my daughter. Nitta, I wanted to tell you before, but I didn't know how to put in words, & I thought it would be too soon to tell you," he confessed, "believe me I wanted to tell you, but you were so chill, I just didn't know how you would react to that."

"H-how old is your daughter ?"I sputtered. He looked at me, shocked to see me talking.

"She's 9 months old, & she'll be 10 months in 2 weeks. Her birthday is August 9th."

I looked at him surprise. "Really ?" I asked smiling.

"Cos my birthday is August 10th." I said.

"Whoa. That's some tight ass shit." He said laughing.

I looked at my phone for the time, & I knew I was gonna be late with the boys.

"Well, Devaunte, I've gotta get going. I kinda had some plans today with a few of my friends." I said to him.

"Yeah, I've gotta get going as well, b ut ill txt you or call you, whatever works." He said walking to the door.

"The phone works both ways." I said winking & smiling.

With that, he kissed my cheek & walked out the door. I stood there & watched him drive off in this beautiful car.

"My nigga, you're sprung." Deis groggy voice came up.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up. & goddamn, you look soo bad. Looking like a clown with all that make smeared." I said laughing & tapping her forehead.

"I still get bitches though, & fuck you this look is pretty." I said smiling.

"Yeah, pretty ugly/" I smirked.

She flipped me off & blew her a kiss. I turned around to the door, & I went on my way to meet up with the gang.

Today shall be interesting. I thought.