Chapter 1

I felt as if I took the longest shower in the world. All the stress went from my head down to the drain of the hot water, plundering to my head. I reached for the towel, & walked out. I really felt as if I need more then 50 minutes to shower, but I didn't. Spankies & a tank top is all I needed to complete my Monday evening. While Nitta out of the house for the night, I had nothing to do. I didn't have any homework to do, considering I wasn't going to school tomorrow. So basically, I was fucked.

Walking down the stairs, I heard a creek coming. I pondered whether if I should stay where I'm at, or go investigate. I chose investigate. I made my way down, slowly & quietly, the creeking stopped. When it stopped so did I. I continued down the hallway & into the dining room. Nothing. I worked my way into the west side of the house to find the window open. I looked at the window & looked outside of the window. Nothing. What the fuck was making the noise ? I felt a shivering chill go up my spine. Or could it be the water from my hair being dripped on my back. Or could it be cold sweat. I turned around fast & jumped. It was my boyfriend, LeBradford. Brad for short.

"Dude, what the fuck was all that shit. The fuck babe !" I said hitting his chest.

He smiled & laughed. Oh, how I loved his glistening smile.

"I'm sorry babe, I couldn't help my temptations. It's adorable when your scared." He said hugging me.

I smiled & rolled my eyes. He pressed his lips gently against mines. He pulled me in closer to his body. I had goosebumps go all over my body. I felt his smile in our kiss. We made our way to the couch. As i layed down, he layed on top of me. Things got very intense. I bent my legs back & he ran his fingers up my thigh. He went from kissing my lips, to my jaw bone. To my neck, to my chest. He made his way down to my belly button. I ran my fingers through his hair, with a slight moan escaping from my lips. I bit my bottom lip from exposing it.

"Well would you look at these little fuckers." Nitta said walking in the house loud & obnoxiously. I felt my body get hot. He scowled under his breath & got off of me.

"I should be going." He said depressed like. I held his hand as we walked to the door.

He held me around the waist & looked me into my eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He kissed me softly & held me tight. I felt as if he didn't wanna let go. I didn't want him either. We let go, & shut the door. I looked at Nitta. She looked at me, shaking her head, laughing.

"The fuck wrong with you nigga. Lookin at me them beautiful ass eyes nigga."

I had no choice but to laugh, hysterically. I loved my step sister.