Chapter 7

~~~~~Nitta's pov~~~~~~~

I was shocked at her calm reaction to finding out me and her boyfriend were in a gang.. together, but for her to ask to be in it that's fucking crazy has she lost her mind! "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND NO!! YOU CANNOT BE IN THE GANG!"

"WHY NOT!?"

"Nigga you could get yo self killed. If you were in it me or Brad wouldn't be able to focus and do our jobs right because we be to damn worried about you!"

"You guys don't gotta worry bout me i can fucking take care of my own shit i ain't five nigga what you thought!!"

You could see the anger and sadness in her face I understand why she want to be in the gang... actually I don't and that's a problem what would she want to do in a gang I had my own reasons for joining the main because the 'Thug Life' fascinated me and I always wanted to be part of a gang point blank period anyone who says those reasons are stupid can kiss my ass! But my sister she doesn't mention gangs she doesn't know anything about them at least I think.

"Why do you wanna be in the gang anyways Dei?!"

"Because ill be closer to you and idk it seems kinda awesome.." she smiles trying too look innocent.

"one. its fucking amazing, two. awwwwwww and three. i needa better reason." i say with a smirk was trying to kiss my ass so id let her join. I anit soft and she know that shit. hahah.

"Ughh Nitta just let me join, quit bein a hard headed fuck, please."

"Bitch wtf i aint hard headed! maybe a little but whatever I need a bomb ass reason to let you in!"

"IMA BOSS YOUR A BOSS WERE ALL BOSSESS!!!" She screamed I busted out laughin shes soo stupid but thats why I love her..

"I'll call Marc." Her face went blank. "What?!"

"Thats all it took for me to get in really you need some serious help!"I smile at her.

"Yeap hahahahaha!!!"

I walk down the hall and call Marc, he answer after the first ring.

"Nitta watchu want?"

"Well someone has a stick up there ass, tonight dont they."

"What you want dont got time fo yo shit tonight."

"The fuck i do to you nigga i can answer that i aint done shit to you so calm yo ass down i wanted to talk to you bout Dei she found out bout the gang and wanna join."

"She what?!"

"She found out and wants to join, damn you deaf now hahah.."

"Yeah she can join but you know what we gotta do........thursday night 11 pm." with that he hung up.

Shit this was the reason I aint want her to join but she just kept asking so I said yes I thought maybe therd be an alternate choice. I shouldve known better hopefully they only put her through one or the other and dosent have to suffer both like I did. As if on cue Marc texts me and says 'Since short notice...... BOTH!' "DAMN!" I shout this is fucked up! How ima tell Dei she gotta shoot someone and get jumped by all of us.....

"Whats wrong Nitta?" She asks.

"Nothing, im going to bed gunna talk to you in the morning and we needa talk its serious shit." I tell her before dissapearing into my room.

~~~~FLASHBACK 3 YEARS AGO~~~~~

I was 13 had just got out middle school it was summer vacation. Me and my friends was talking bout the crazy stupid shit wed do this summer with my sister Dei. I had went to the movies that night and met Marc he was cool so we exchanged numbers and I left with my sister and friends. Later on in the Summer we had all got close with Marc and some of his other friends. One night he called late almost midnight and said " So your really fascinated with gangs huh?"

"Hell yeah that shit tight!" I laughed

"Im in a gang" he said. "You could be in it too if you want you cool people and the boys like you, itll be easy."

I was super excited Igot to do one of the many things on my crazy list of things to do before I die, so I asked him what I had to do. He said to meet him next week by the old movie theater. That week flew by I was super excited I was jumping around everyone thought I had fucked.

Well the day was here I skipped up there and say all the guys I gave all a hi and hug.

Marc said. "Kae so you wanna be inthe gang right." Inod my head. "good kae you got three options i prefer the first two you gotta pick two outa three. One, go shoot someone not enough to kill em but so they cant feel. Two, get jumped by everyone in here. and Three, fuck three of us. Your two options gotta be done tonight by one am."

I thought about it I was ready to say nevermind i dont wanna do this shit nomore fuck you guys and this sick shit but as i was about to say it Marc said no turning back now. SHIT. IM. SCREWED.

"I wasnt gunna back out ill do one and two. Ineeda gun."They handed me one damn these fuckers were serious I thought this mightve been some type of test but no these fuckers were fucking serious as fuck. FUCK! im screwed! "well ima just go get started," they stared at me and blinked saying to take a picture of who I shot and the wound.

When I was done I came back shaking showd them the pictures theni sat down i had about thirty minutes left and i gotta get jumped i mine as well get it over with it started out with punches, then kicks, i fought back but they were so strong i fell and kicked up and punched up blocking my faces and trying to block my stomach that went on for the rest of the time I had left I didnt black out and when it was over I stood up got my phone and limbed away while screaming. "FUCK YOU SICK ASS BASTARDS UGLY BITCHES DIDNT EVEN LET ME GET A HEAD START IN THE FIGHT AND I BETTER NOT HAVE A SCTRATCH ON MY FACE OR IMA BLOW ALL YOU MOTHAFUCKAS UP! FUCK BITCHES DUMB FUCKS!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

In the morning I told Dei about it and she was scared shitless.

"Fuck that im not doing it," she paused "Yes the fuck i am ima boss!" It went on like that for an hour!

Later the boys came over and she glared at them we all joked around sept her.

"Whats your problem Dei starrin at me like that?!" Marc asked.

"Nothing just wondering WHY THE FUCK YOUR IN MY HOUSE AND PLANNIN TO BEAT THE SHIT OUTA ME ON THURSDAY YOU FUCKED UP MOTHA FUCKA!!!" then she sat down calmly.

I bust out laughin earning glares and some smirks from everyone. "That went well." Ilaughed holding my sides. Shit that was funny.

______________AUTHORS NOTE________________________________________

Sorry I know not as funny as other chapters had to get all ninja serious on you Next chapter gunna be more funny comment vote love ya :*