Chapter Fifteen

Lauren's POV

Immediately, Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn crashed to the living room after depositing their overnight bags to the guest room upstairs.

"Are you sure that you'll be fine in one room?" I asked as I helped Harry push the remaining couch aside.

"Yeah." Niall answered in his thick British accent. "I mean, the lads and I share a house. Sharing a room doesn't make a difference."

"So you are telling me that there are those times that you share a room together?" I asked with a chuckle

Liam laughed. "That reminds me." He said. "Yes we do. When Niall gets scared."

Niall shot Liam a look as I laughed. "You've got to be kidding me."

Zayn joined in with the fun. "Niall is our little scaredy cat." and gave Louis a high five when he empties his hand with the bottles of beers.

I looked over Harry who was obviously not in the mood. I walked over to him and gave him an elbow. "Seriously. No need to be so grumpy."

"I told you..."

"Harry." I said calmly. "This is just for a night."

He stood there in silence then just nodded when he realized he doesn't have that much of a choice. I smiled and pulled him with me.

"So you now have plans to join us and our little party?" Niall asked

"Thanks to Lauren." Harry said, annoyance evident in his voice. I elbowed him so hard that he yelped. The other lads can't help but to laugh at what I did.

"Well pretend we did not see that." Liam said as he took a seat down the carpet. "Now, what to do eh?"

Zayn slumped down beside him. "Movie?"

"Horror!" Niall screamed

"That scream was way too horrific than any horror movies I've seen." I told him. Niall shot me an apologetic look. Stop that stare you Irish lad. Calm thy tits!

Harry took a seat at one of the couch and I sat beside him, despite of the very small space that is available.

"Is it alright if we choose the movie?" Niall asked as he scanned through the pile of VCD's and DVD's.

"Go on." I said as I elbowed Harry, hitting him on his cheeks.

"You just did not do that." Harry said, touching his cheeks. "Seriously. These," He pointed to his cheeks, "... is my best asset."

I rolled my eyes. "Erase that frown away from your face idiot." I told him. "Or you'll get much worse than that."

"Fine, fine." He said and slumped more to the couch. "Go away, the couch is mine."

"Wow," I said. "The last time I checked, this is my house. Are you even dam serious of claiming my favorite chair? Don't mess with me Styles."

"Ew, get a room." Niall said as he looked through the pile. "I can already imagine you having sex even my back is turned."

"I was waiting for someone to say that." Zayn said. "Good one there Niall." he adds and Niall gave a thumbs up

"How long is that gonna take, Niall?" Louis asked. "Next year?"

Niall stopped and turned. "Instead of whining there and nagging, why don't you lend a hand and help me find a movie, eh?"

"I know you can manage." Louis said. Niall just huffed and continued on what he was doing.

After few more minutes, Niall showed a VCD of a Thailand horror movie titled "Shutter". I watched it before and it really scared the shit out of me that left me not sleeping for days.