Chapter Three

Harry's POV

I enjoyed drinking too much that I actually had forgotten that I was supposed to drive home the lads tonight. Lauren was a great company. There was no dull moment while we were drinking and hanging out. Maybe she was just really drunk that is why she was acting like this.

"And when I moved here, no one knows that I am actually a wild child," she told me as she keep on taking a sip from her glass of beer.

"That's pretty fantastic eh? It's like having the best of both worlds!" I told her as she laughed like a little kid. But she is actually more drunk than I, though like her, I cannot drive anymore.

"Yeah," she laughed. "People think of me as a goody girl, not the girl who actually goes every Friday night to get drunk. That actually sounds pathetic!" she slurred as she placed the bottle of beer on the counter. "I am a nerd but they don't know my bad side,"

"Are all nerds like that?"

"Well, I am the only one different. All nerds are nice. I am the only one who isn't. After all, I am hiding a bad side," she answered. "And I find it really funny,"

I can't help but to laugh because of her. She was not the Lauren who I knew earlier. She was totally different, thanks to the alcohol.

"By the way," she said as she looked to me, her eyes fluttering. "Are you... alone here?"

"Nah," I answered. "The boys are still here I guess,"

"Oh you should introduce me to them," she suggested. I turned my head around and saw that the other lads weren't around anymore since the couch we used to occupy earlier is already vacant. I looked around but I cannot see a shadow of them or even the color of shirt they are wearing. My eyes were already blurry, yet I was sure that they were not around anymore. I turned my head back into facing Lauren who was sipping again from her glass.

"They're not here anymore," I told her.

"Aweeee," she cooed as she gulped the beer. "I badly wanted to meet them. Too bad," I looked to her as I took a sip from my glass. She placed back the glass to the counter and groggily stood up. "I am heading to the ladies room... I shall be back," she told me. I gave her a nod as a response and watched her as she clutched her purse and walked groggily, on her way to the comfort room.

I sat there all alone as I continously sip from my glass. I watched as the people partied on the dance floor, kissing and grinding at one another.

"Two more drinks please," I told the bartender. He just obliged. Since too much alcohol is already in my system, I wasn't thinking anymore about how I can go home nor even stopping myself to drink. I just let the alcohol to take over.

As I waited for my drink, I felt the urge to do some business. I told the bartender to place it on the counter since I and Lauren are coming back for more drinks. I paid him first and left.

The men's room was just across the ladies room. I can feel the effect of alcohol hit me hard as I walked groggily too, like Lauren and hold onto something I can grasp. The hallway going to the comfort rooms are silent. Most of the people are in the bar or most probably in the inn that is beside this bar.

As I stepped forward, someone fell over me, laughing.

"Oops!" It was Lauren. "S-sorry," she slurred.

"Hey Lauren," I say. She looked up to me and smiled.

"Oh. It's you H-harry," she said with a cheeky smile. I held her in her waist, trying to balance her.

"You're drunk," I told her. She nodded, laughing. She then leaned closer and then wrapped her arms around my neck. And even though my eyes are already blurry I can see what she is doing.