Chapter Eleven

Lauren's POV

I woke up next to Harry once again. His arms around me and his head buried in the crook of my neck. Soft snores came from his mouth. His hair is everywhere and he has no shirt on. I admit, he looks so sexy even when he is asleep. No wonder anyone wanted him in bed because of that or maybe not.

While I, I am wearing his shirt that he made me use when we arrived from that party. And no pants, thank you. He told me to be just in my underwear for some no reasons really. He thinks that it is very comfortable for someone to sleep without some pants on. As soon as I changed to his shirt, he tucked me in with him and we fell asleep.

I let my thoughts wander as I watched the sky from the sliding glass door. I just realised that Harry might have left to close the blinds before we went to sleep. The sun is already high and it might be already noon right now.

"Please close the blinds," I heard Harry murmur. Then he rolled around, removing his arms around me. He then once more repeated what he said. 

I stood up and walked to the door and shut the blinds before heading back to bed. He rolled to his original position earlier as I laid down. He then wrapped his arm around me and once again, buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Good Morning," I chuckled. He slightly nods. I moved a bit and leaned close to him. I then put a peck on his lips which he then kissed me back. I pulled away and I played with his curly hair.

"Good morning too." he greeted in his raspy voice. I looked to him and his eyes are still closed. "Had a great sleep?"

"I did," I answered. "How about you?"

"Well, it's so great." He answered. "Can we just go back to sleep now?"

"Well, Styles," I said and turned to the bedside table to check the clock. "It's already two minutes past twelve,"

He groaned upon hearing the time. "Still, let us just go back to sleep. I still need sleep."

"Well, do you have nothing to do for today?" I asked.

"None," he replied abruptly then pulled me down. "Let's just go to sleep."

"I am not sleepy anymore Harry," I told him. "I am hungry instead."

With that, he shot his eyes open. "Yeah, thanks for reminding me about hunger. I am getting hungry too."

"Well then, let us eat." I told him and I went out of bed. I then pulled his hand and pulled him out of bed. "Let us go and eat."

He did not budge but I kept on pulling him out of bed. He then smiled and just let me pull him out of the bed. As soon as I was able to get him out, he stood up in front of me and gave me a hug.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked as he smelled my hair. "And I like the smell of your hair."

"Anything, as long as I can eat." I answered him. "And my hair smells shit because of the party from yesterday."

"It still smells so good." he said and sniffed my hair once more. "I guess it smells vanilla with strawberry. I can eat your hair."

"Haha," I laughed fakely. "Eat it and you will die. My hair has sort of some potion by the way."

"Then I'd die for your hair!" he laughed and gave me a tight hug. I hugged back and he carried me and lifted me to the air.

"What are you doing?!" I snapped. "Put me down. I am scared of heights!"

"Scared of heights? Don't worry. You'll be safe with Harry Styles," he said.

"Hey, that rhymes," I told him as he put me down. "And you sound like a promo boy."