Chapter Two

Lauren's POV

I walked inside the bar and I could see already people dancing, or shall I say, grinding at one another; kissing in the dark corners of the pub and stuff that you don't usually see everyday.

This kind of life that I am in is pretty amusing. Everyone thought I was this girl who is a goody one, who aces tests like eating a piece of cake and this girl who seems to be as innocent as the nerds in school.

Well, they got it all wrong.

I am this girl who is a nerd yet has the wild side. I'm like a vampire in Twilight, just in a different case. I walk in the streets like no one else, but walk in the night like a wild animal who had just got freed from the dungeon.

But even if I am like this, I have this thing called 'respect' for myself. I kiss and make out with any guys but no sex. I still believe that sex is only done once married. It's cliche right? But, that's me. 

I kept this secret to everyone, even from my Dad. My father thought I am this goody daughter he has. But behind his back, I am this little evil. Well, if it also wasn't for him, maybe I am not like this. Maybe if it wasn't for him as well, my mother did not die and she might have guided me real good.

My dad isn't always around when I need him, so partying became me bestfriend. Though he gives me everything even I didn't ask for, I am not spoiled. I a so over with brats, and if I turn into one I might have killed myself. I was introduced to this kind of life by my friends in my old high school. They're nice because they kept my secret. After all, we are all in the very same shoe. They're nerds in the morning, animals by night.

As soon as I found a seat on the counter where the drinks are being served and where the bartenders are, I removed my glasses and ordered my drink. Since it is friday and it's weekend, it's time for me to get drunk and wasted. My father is in his business trip out of town and shall be returning back here by Tuesday. So, I have all the time in the world to get wasted without getting caught.

As soon as my order was given, I drank all the contents in just one shot. I ordered another and another and another until I felt dizzy and out of myself. Just what I wanted to happen to me.

When my next order was given to me, I paid my drinks. I am used to how the alcohol affects me, so I was still sort of slightly sober. I can still see clearly though there would be times it is blurry.

I made my way to the dance floor and partied hard. I found myself drawn into a guy, who started to grind into me. He took my drink and continued to grind into me. I enjoyed it a lot as the guy gave me more feels that made me out of control. We started kissing and I could taste what kind of drink he had, even if I just drank something else. That is how immune I am already that I actually know what's happening and what kind of drinks the guys I kiss, drinks.

"You're so hot," he whispered to me. I just kissed him as he continued to grind. I was chuckling through his mouth.

I didn't know what happened next because I did not mind what he was doing. But I was pretty sure we are still in the dance floor, partying like the others who are also drunk and wasted like me.

Harry's POV

I was seated on a couch along with the other lads, with my second drink for tonight in hand. I am still sober and decided not to overdrink tonight since the other lads are already drunk and I will drive them home tonight. 

When I turned my head to the counter, I saw this beautiful lady, who has a drink in her hand and who looks already drunk but still manages to stay sober and walk good. She has this dirty blonde hair curled and amazing body. And what more I can say? She is absolutely perfect.