Chapter Four

Lauren's POV

I literally had spent the whole day along with Harry just inside his flat. I was literally getting bored as well. I was sitting silently on the couch in the living room while Harry was in his room to do a private call which I guess, a call to the boys.

I huffed in annoyance because I am so bored. One thing about me? I hate being bored. And it is the last thing in the world that I wanted to happen with me. That is.

Without second thinking, I decided to leave, with or without Harry knowing. I guess he won't care after all if I would leave. I mean, why would he? I am just a one shot, if you know what I mean.

I silently gathered my purse from the table and made my way to the door. My feet was telling me to be fast in my movements. As soon as I reached the door, I was holding the doorknob when a voice interrupted from behind me.

"Where are you going?" I heard a husky voice ask. I was already about to open the front door but unfortunately, he caught me. I turned to see Harry standing and leaning on the kitchen doorframe, his arms crossed and pressed on his chest.

"Home," I said. His eyes furrowed.

"You cant," he said. I shot him a look and glared at him.

"I have to," I said. "And besides, I am fucking bored here. I hate being bored. So I might as well go home,"

"Then we will go out," he said as he walked towards me.

"Are you even serious with that?" I asked with a little laugh. "I mean, you are going out with someone who is a complete stranger to you? Whom you had just a one night stand with?" I asked mockingly. "You areunbelievably ridiculous!"

"Well, that is what I am always bound to do," He said with a smirk. "And besides, you are like the first person I had a one night stand with that I am actually going out with,"

"Well, that's quite unbelievable Mr. Styles," I said. I watched him as he huffed and threw his hands in the air.

"Well, it's up to you," He said. "I was just actually trying to know you more since we had a pact,"

I laughed. "The word was somehow kind of appropriate yet deep," I chuckled.

"Well, I am sort of deep," he said.

"Not even obvious," I said with a smirk. I turned my body to face the door. I was about to open it again for the second time around but Harry held the doorknob before I could twist it open.

"No, you're not going anywhere," He said sternly.

"Who are you to tell me that?" I asked. "You ain't my boyfriend, the last time I checked,"

"Whatever," he said rolling his eyes. "I don't care if that is the case. You can't leave cause you have to come with me,"

I smirked. "Thought you have no plans for today?"

"Well obviously, now I do have," He said and locked the doorknob with his other hand and used the other one to pull me away from the door, most likely dragging me.

"Be careful!" I said. "I am not a dog,"

"You are feisty," he said seductively, making my eyebrows raise. "I like that," he added. I rolled my eyes and shook his hand away from my arms.

"Don't hold me like that," I spat.

"Well," he said as he leaned closer, pinning me to the wall. "Where do you want us to go?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Thought you had plans,"

"I have but then I want you to decide where we will be going,"