Chapter Ten

Harry's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled at her as soon as I found her in the backyard. She continued to walk across the lawn as the people in there started to turn their heads and watch us. "Lauren!"

She stopped abd turned to me. "What the fuck is wrong with me Harry?!" she asked in a sarcastic tone. "I guess you obviously know why!"

I snorted. And even though I had several shots of tequila, I know what she is talking about. "That you are jealous?"

She tense a bit, shooting a glare at me. "And what makes you think that I am, you idiot?" 

"Why, it's how I see it!" I stated the obvious. "You told me that I know and that was something that came up into my head!" I yelled at her.

She chuckles, sarcasm in the air. "Are you kidding me? Too much conceited, huh?"

I started to get confused with how she is acting. "Did you drink or what?"

She laughs so loud. "What kind of question is that Harry? This is a party, genius. Drinks are everywhere. How cannot you see that?"

I was speechless with her sudden sass. And even without getting to the point, I know what she meant. We both stood there in the lawn, inches apart but we could hear out each other. "You are drunk. Like really drunk."

"Who cares if I am drunk!?" she laughs but it was obvious somehow that she is pissed. "You? Like what the hell! As if you do!" she yelled and she continued to laugh. She turned her heels and walked away. I continued to follow her and I saw her heading up to the pool where some are sitting on the sides of the pool and some were publicly yet drunkenly making out.

Is she going for a swim?

Nah. She is drunk. She does not know where she is going.

I walked faster to of her when I realised that she is getting closer to the pool. I pulled her before she took another step that could end her up to the water. "Watch where you are going Wilkins." I told her.

She pulled away. "What the fuck Harry. You could just let me."

She is really drunk and seriously she is not in herself. "And let you drown? I might get killed by your dad when he finds out I was with you."

"Oh Jesus. Yes, he will." she laughed. I smelled her breathe and I could smell somehow something I could point out.

"How many tequila did you drunk Lauren?" I asked.

"Does that matter idiot?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Obviously you don't know. No wonder you are drunk."

"Oh yes! I am drunk! Woohoo!" she screamed at the top of the lungs. Luckily, no one seemed to mind that she just did. I did not stop her since she seemed not to be the kind of person who could be stopped.

"Yeah, like really drunk." I murmured. She leaned closer to me.

"Harry?" she whispered seductively. Her breathing under my neck.

"What?" I asked.

"Kiss me," she said right away. I looked at her as her eyes were closed. Shit, how could she be like this? Acting pissed to me one minute and the next, she is this sweet person as if that pissed Lauren never existed. Must be the effect of the alcohol, I suppose.

"I said kiss me," she repeated. I leaned closer and she cups my cheeks, pulling my face closer to her and kissed me. I was taken aback for the first few seconds but I was able to get to  myself and started to return her kiss.