Chapter Six

Lauren's POV

It was a great weekend.

Very great.

I met Harry Styles, spend the night with him and the next day with him.

Well, things had drastically changed after meeting him.

Very unlikely.

I woke up and reaize that it's Monday already. So much for reminiscing those moments. I don't need them right now. Since it is school days again, I have to focus on my studies.

Strictly no Harry Styles. No curly haired lad.

I got out from my bed and went straight to shower and did all the stuff that has needed to do before going to school. I opted for a pants and a sweater but then, the day seems to be so nice, so I settled into wearing a dress. It was a floral baby blue dress and I chose sneakers instead of heels. Well, this is my trademark anyways at school.

As soon as I was finished, I checked my phone and it's already almost 7 am. Classes start at 8 so, I still have time to drive to a fast food chain, which is McDonalds, and get some pancakes and hot choco for myself as my breakfast.

Then my phone beeped before I could turn the screen off. Its from Harry.

Hey, good morning lovely! Have a great week of school! x

I smiled. Well, this guy is actually nice. Though being his arrogant self gets me all of the time. I decided to reply.

Hi curly. Good morning too. Thank you. I'll see you in a week. x PS: Don't disturb me during school days. Please? Thank you. hoho

After almost immediately, I recieved a text from him.

I can't promise you that. But I will try. I want to see you everyday. xx

Try to show up in school and you'll be dead. xx 

I am hardheaded. I'll tell you sorry from now on. ;)

Fine, you'll regret it. xx

I sent it and took all the things I badly need for today in school and headed to the garage where my car is. I left right away so that I could eat properly and I don't want to be late for school.

The food chain wasn't that far from school or even from at home. So, five minutes or less, I was there, lining up to order.

After ordering food, which what I planned, pancakes and hot choco, I sat down the seat two-seater seat near the door. I happily ate my food and tried to be careful yet sort of in a hurry because I want to be in school at least 15 or 20 minutes early before the bell will ring for my first class of the day so that I could settle in and prepare my mind for my classes for today.

After resting for five minutes and checking missed messages that I wasn't able to read last night, I left for school. After a few minutes again, I was already in school and its already 7:50, ten minutes before the bell will ring.

I made my way to the hallways of the school and as usual, everyone would look at me. Even though the whole school knows I am a geek and a nerd and a genius, everyone vies for my attention. There were those from the basketball team, from the soccer team. You know? The jocks. But they were never my type at all, no matter how hard they try to vie for my attention.

I smiled to the girls who were smiling and waving at me as soon as they saw me. When I finally reached the room, where my first class of the day is, someone stopped me from entering the room. And it was no other than, my famous bestfriend, also one of the guys from the school wants, aside from me.