Chapter 1 The meeting

• Dedicated to Joey Valtoa, Heather Gulik, and Robert Stone.

Chapter One

-Lucy's p.o.v.-
       I stared at the boy who walked into my math class five minutes before it ended. He was new obviously. He was tall, 6ft maybe? He had curly brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes seemed to sparkle and glow a bit but it had to be just my imagination. He smiled at me... or I think it was to me so I looked down. I blushed vigorously as he sat next to me.
        "Hi, I'm Ace." He said in a warm deep voice that caused my heart to race. 
        "I-I-I'm Luce." I manged to stutter out.
        "Luce, that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you." He said making me blush even more. If I blushed any more I'd pass out from so much blood rushing to my cheeks.
        "Thanks." I squeaked out.
        "You have pretty purple eyes." He commented.
        "They're not contacts. They're real." I said annoyed because everyone always thought they were contacts.
        "Oh I know, they're to beautiful to be fake." He said as the bell rang. I walked out the classroom and watched him go down the hall. I turned to see a tan girl with blonde hair and golden eyes? She must be new too. 
        "Just so you know, Ace is MY boyfriend." She said them walked off after him. I stood there stunned for a moment. My sister Heather and my best friends Rosie, Lexi, and Jenny walked up to me.
        "What was that about?" Lexi asked.
        "Some new girl telling me some new guy was her boyfriend and to back off." I laughed trying to hide that I was kind of  hurt.
        "Oh wow, she's just jealous because she knows Luce's better than her." Rosie said.
        "Yeah, her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard." Heather laughed
        "And she's like, it's better than yours." Jenny added. causing us all to laugh.
        "Well thanks guys, see you at lunch." I said walking into my next class. A boy with brown hair and yellow eyes that seemed to sparkle and glow. What the hell was up with these beautiful people and their damn sparkly weird colored eyes! 
        "Um excuse me, but you're in my assigned seat." I said.
        "Oh sorry beautiful." He said moving over to the next seat. "I'm Dillon." 
        "L-Luce," I stuttered out.
        "Nice to meet you Luce." He said. "This is my best friend Hayden," I looked up at the hot black guy with light brown eyes sitting across from me.
        "H-hello." Again what's up with these hot people?! 
        "Hey baby-girl." He said making me blush. No one has ever called me anything like that.
        "Hi! I'm Perri!" said a girl with red hair and blue eyes popping up behind Hayden. "And this is Ryan," She said gesturing to the red head guy next to her. They both had sparkly baby blue eyes. 
        "I'm Eric." Said a tall Mexican with his arm around a short red head.
        "And I'm Jessy." said the short red head in a British accent.
        "I see you all met Luce." Ace said from behind me. I turned to see him standing there with his arm around the girl from earlier "This is Sammy."
        "H-hi." I said looking down at my dirty purple converse. "I-I need to use the restroom." I said dashing out. I stared at myself in the mirror. My long, curly, shiny, silky, black hair hung loose in curls reaching down to my mid back. My pail skin with the slight pink cheeks stood out next to it. My deep purple eyes stood out the most. I sighed. I stared at my figure. Full c-cup breast, curves in all the right places. I was beautiful, maybe hot. But all those other girls I just met were still way hotter. I sighed sadly, guess that's just my luck being a bastard child. The product of a man who wanted sex from his girlfriend and once she got pregnant couldn't handle the pressure and ran out.
        I walked out and froze when I saw seven men dressed in black suits surrounding the girls bathroom holding guns pointed at... me.