Chapter 4 loosing friends

-Lucy's p.o.v.-

        "Luce! Phone call." Dillon said popping his head in my bedroom door. I took the phone.

        "H-hello?" I asked.

        "Luce!" Heather squealed on the other side of the phone. "Okay so I have a new boyfriend! I want you and the others to meet us tomorrow at Apple Bee's!"

        "O-okay. See you there."

        "Bye! Love you!" She said and hung up.

        "Bye... love you too...?"

~

-Lucy's P.O.V.-

        I walked up to Heather, Rosie, Jenny, and Lexi hugging them all. We sat down and talked for a bit when a guy with blond hair and blue eyes came up to kiss Heather.

        "Guys, this is Pain." Heather giggled.

        "Pain?" I asked.

        "Yeah, I like to be called that." He said with a wicked smile. Something was off about this guy. Suddenly he grabbed Heather and pointed a gun at me. "Where's the Triplex Lucinda?"

        "I don't know." I said. He shot Jenny making her, Rosie, Heather, and I scream.

        "Lucinda!" Pain yelled.

         "I honestly don't know!" He shot Rosie. Tears fell down my cheeks as I watched Jenny and Rosie lay there bleeding and dying. Suddenly Ace ran up grabbing Heather as someone put their hand over my eyes. When I opened them Pain was flying away with Heather and Lexi. "NOOOOO!" I screamed. I ran to Rosie and Jenny. Jenny's eyes closed and she stopped breathing. Rosie choked on blood and died. I began to cry.