Chapter 10 kidnap Lucy

-Lucy-

        I woke in the middle of the night because I was only half asleep. I couldn't bring myself to a deep sleep so I want downstairs to get some tea with honey in it. It always helped me sleep as a child. I froze when I saw the basement door open and light came from it. What the hell? I slowly walked downstairs to see Ryan. What was he doing. He had a chalk bored that read, "How to kidnap Lucy" Wait kidnap me? Why?

        "Uh, R-Ryan?" I asked. He turned stunned to see me then smiled. He flew up to me putting a rag to my mouth. I passed out.

~

-Ryan-

        I put a rag that had chloroform to Lucy mouth and nose causing her to black out. I scooped her up in my arms. I'd keep her hidden away to where no one could  find her, not even Ace. She wouldn't know her way out either. I'd make her fall for me and we'd marry and have children. Yes! I couldn't wait!

        "Ryan?" Perri asked.

        "Dear sister, come to me." I said. She walked down to me staring at Lucy.

        "Is she okay?" Perri asked. I put the rag over her nose and mouth too. Now I would have my sister too. I'd find her a man later.

~

-Eric-

        As we pulled into the drive way I saw Ryan fly away with Lucy and Perri out cold in his arms. Shit!

~

-Ace-

        "ACE! ACE!" Eric yelled making me sit up straight. What the hell?

        "What Eri-"

        "RYAN! HE KIDNAPPED LUCE AND PERRI" Eric gasped. I looked beside me and he was right, Lucy was gone.

        "Wake everyone now!" I said pulling on some jeans and rushed to the kitchen.

~

        "What's going on?" Hayden asked.

        "Ryan kidnapped our girlfriends." I said.

        "If you're ever hurt." I said blankly. "We need to be on the search for them. I believe Ryan has gone crazy."

~

It has been at least a week since Lucy and Perrie were kidnapped. Ryan was no where to be seen. We searched everywhere we could think of. We soon realized we should wait in town due to the fact he would have to come to the store eventually for food. He wouldn't starve them and himself.

I was staked out in the black Porch that Eric brought home and gave to me. I'd give it to Lucy as soon as we got her back. I sat in the parking lit of the store and waited. It wasabout nine when I noticed a guy that looked like Ryan wearing a black hoodie. I noticed Heather run out of Joey's car and start yelling at him causing him to run. Damn it Heather. I got out of the car and ran to him tackeling him. I knocked him out and put him in the car driving home.

~

I glared at Ryan as he sat in the chair sarrounded by us all. We glared and he sunk down in his seat afraid of us. I slowly walked closer to him becomin eye leaval. 

"Where did you put by girlfriend?" I asked through clenched teeth. He flinched slightly already afraid of me. I grabbed the color of his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "DAMN IT RYAN, WHE'D YOU PUT LUCY?!"

"S-she's in the mansion we owned in 1879..." H e sqeeked afraid of me. I punched him in the face a walked off. Hayden and let our wings out flyin there.

~

-Lucy-

I sat there with Perrie as our stomaches growled. Suddenly Ace and Hayden busted through the door. I smiled and Ace and I ran to each other. I kissed him deeply so happy to see him. 

"Are you okay?" He asked looking me over.

"I'm fine, just hungry." I said. H e nodded and we flew off to a fancy restruant. We sat at a candel lit dinner and had our first date.