Chapter 2 finding out

-Ace's P.O.V.-

       "I see you all met Luce." I said with my arm around Sammy. "This is Sammy."

        "H-hi." Luce said looking down at her purple converse. "I have to use the bathroom." She said dashing out. It has been five minutes since she left and I worried the Akons found her. I heard a loud female scream. BANG, shot one. BANG, shot two. Everyone in the class hid under the table except Sammy, Eric, Jessy, Hayden, Perri, Ryan, Dillon, and I.

        "Sammy, Dillon, and Eric! Get everyone out of the building... now!" I yelled sending them running off. "Hayden, Jessy, Perri, and Ryan! Follow me!"

        We ran out into the hallway and I saw Luce's bloody body laying on the ground with seven men surrounding her. The second hand Akons. Damn them!

~

-Lucy's P.O.V.-

        I felt the shot before I heard it. It my arm. Then the second rang out and hit my stomach. I fell to the ground hard smacking my head on the tiled hallway. My blood pooled around me.  I heard the emergency bells go off and everyone rushing out screaming. Ryan and Jessy jumped over the men and ran to me. Ryan draped a white see through blanket around us. Jessy held my close and told me to listen to only her. I watched as Ace glared at two men sending to their knees crying in agony then dying. Hayden ripped out the hearts of three. Perri sang a beautiful yet deadly song to the last two causing them to die also. Jessy touched my wounds and suddenly the were gone. What the hell was happening?

        Ryan dropped the blanket and Dillon ran up to us. He scooped me up bridal style and asked, "Are you okay?"

        "Y-yeah."

        "Dillon, take her to the house." Ace said glaring at me like I did something wrong. Dillon nodded and in a flash we were standing in front of a beautiful home. Hayden and Perri came running out to us as Dillon set me down. 

        "Hey baby-girl. How are you feeling?" Hayden asked.

        "I'd be fine if I knew where the hell I am and what the hell you all are!" I yelled. 

        "Ace is waiting, he's going to tell you."

        "I wan to show her around first." Perri said.

        "After, you know how Ace is." Hayden warned.

        "Fine," Perri sighed. She grabbed my hand and skipped in side leading me down a long hallway full of doors and pictures of them all in different time periods. What the hell was going on? She lead me up three flights of stairs before we entered a steal door that lead to the roof where everyone was waiting.

        "Oh great, she's back." Sammy said rolling her eyes.

        "I thought Perri was your friend." Dillon said winking at me.

        "I meant Lucinda you dimwit." Sammy said pushing Dillon slightly with a smile.

        "Ouch, that's cold. You hurt my feelings." Dillon said clutching his chest where his heart is making Sammy laugh.

        "Okay," Ace laughed. "Let's get down to business. Where's Cam?" Suddenly a boy with blond hair and gray eyes appeared out of no where. No literally! He just appeared there! I stumbled back falling off the roof. It all happened so fast that my scream caught in my throat. I prayed death would come quick and painless.

~

-Ace's P.O.V.-

        Cam flew up causing Luce to stumble back and fall off the roof. I gasped in fear afraid she fall to her death. I was about to fly down and catch her but Dillon beat me to it. He laid her down with her head in his lap. I rushed to her side and noticed her eyes were still squeezed shut.