chapter 11 Ace and Lucy get engaged and another piece

-Lucy-

        I lay in bed snuggled up to Ace as he played with one of my curls. He kissed my nose then my lips making me giggle. "You're so beautiful." He said.

        "You're so handsome." I said back.

        "Lucy, do you ever wonder about... us... uh, getting married?" He asked.

        "Yes why?" 

        "Just wanted to know.

~

-Ace-

        Later that night Lucy and I sat at red lobster and shared a wonderful candle light dinner. Her curly hair was let down and she wore a black strapless dress with matching shoes. I smiled and kissed her lips softly slowly dropping to one knee and pulling out the black velvet box.

        "Lucinda Emelia Nicole Anderson, you are so beautiful, smart, funny, creative, lively, and caring. You know how to make everyone else happy and it's about time someone makes you happy. I want to be that someone. I love you with all my heart and I always had. You complete me. You're my other half, my soul mate. I love you princess. Will you make me your king by becoming my queen and having a fairy-tail wedding and live happily ever after?"  I asked.

        "YES! YES! YES!" She squealed happily. I slipped the diamond ring on her finger and pulled her close kissing her.

~

        We walked in giggling. Everyone looked up and smiled at us. "We're engaged!" Lucy squealed happily showing off her ring.

        "Treat her right." Vin said.

        "Don't hurt her." Joey and Heather said."

        "Welcome to the family." Marcus said. "But, we need to get down to business. I know where two pieces are. One is in California the other is with Terror. He found it and kidnapped Amenia."

        "My mother?" Lucy gasped.

        "Yes. Joey, Ace, you, and I will go get it and her." Marcus said. Perri and Hayden will go get the one in California. Sami and Max will stay behind searching for the last piece.

        "Got it." Lucy and I said.

~

-Lucy-

We flew to a dark castle with  that looked like a haunted house from a scary movie. We slew over lava and in to the castle. I saw my mother and Fear. He smiled wickedly as if he'd been expectong us.

"Ah, the other quest have arived." Terror said. Guards came out and grabbed us holding us back. He waved the piece in front of us then grabbed my mother. "No watch as dear Amenia dies." He slit her throat and I screamed and fell to my knees crying. He grabbed me by the hair and tugged me over to his thrown.

"LET HER GO!" Marcus yelled.

"Never, I will get all the pieces and I will kill your daughter and make her become the wife of Amenis again." Terror yelled.

"She's my fieancee! He can't have her!"Ace yelled. Terror laughed and stabbed me in the heart. My vision began to fade in and out.

-Ace-

He stabbed her in the heart and I lost it. I killed the guards and ran to Terror stabbing him in the throat. I ran to Lucy pulling her close. "JESSY!" I yelled. She flew and pulled the knife out of Lucy. She bagan to heal her.

"You're so lucky your a half angel." Jessy said hugging Lucy. I hegged her also and kissed her. Marcus grabbed the piece and we flew home.