Chapter 3 attack attack attack

-Lucy's P.O.V.-

        I walked into the house about five minutes after Ace and walked upstairs. I stopped by the library when I saw Ace and Sammy kissing. Their hair was glowing. I swallowed hard and walked back to the room I woke up in. Dillon was sitting on the bed holding two Mtn Dew's. He looked up and smiled at me handing me one. I smiled back and sat next to him taking it.

        "Thanks." I said.

        "So you know everything?"

        "Yeah, except what I have to do with all this."

        "It's okay Luce. We'll figure that out together." He said hugging me. "You should get some sleep. We have school tomorrow." I nodded and crawled in bed and fell asleep.

~

-Lucy's p.o.v.-

        I woke up and walked to the kitchen wearing black skinny jeans, purple black veil brides t-shirt, and purple converse. My curly hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Everyone sat at the table waiting for me. Sammy wore her hair down and a pink dress, Perri's hair was in pigtails and she wore a pair of blue skinny jeans, and a red kiss my ass shirt, with red converse. Hayden wore a white t-shirt and blue jeans. Eric wore black jeans and a blue plaid shirt. Jessy wore a gray tank top with red skinny jeans and gray converse. Dillon wore black skinny jeans and a white tank top with white converse. Ryan wore a black Escape the Fate t-shirt and red skinny jeans with red converse. Ace, he wore black converse, black skinny jeans, and a black tank top.

        "Lucinda, you must stay with one of us at all times so the Akons don't come after you. Dillon is on first watch." Ace said. "I'll take you to school." I nodded slightly. Ace turned and kissed Sammy softly. I swallowed hard and looked down.

        "Actually, I'd much rather go with Dillon." I said. Dillon's eyes lit up and he took my hand with a big smile.

        "Then it's settled." Dillon said flashing us off before Ace could protest. We were in front of school instantly.

        "So your power is super speed?" I asked.

        "Yeah, that and invisibility. I'll show you that some other time." He said putting his arm around me. "Tell me everything about you."

        "Well there's not much to say. My mom had me when she was 20. My father left when he found out she was pregnant. I year later she remarried and had my half sister Heather. For four years we were happy but then he was randomly shot. My mother raised my sister, cousin Joey, me on her own. Just last summer my cousin Joey died of blood cancer. That's really all there is to me."

        "I'm sorry about your dad, and step dad, and cousin. That's real sad." Dillon said.

        "Yeah, I guess. The only one that really bothered me was Joey. He was my best friend. He was like a brother to me. I told him everything and he helped me through a lot. He always knew just wat to say to make me feel better, to smile, and to laugh. He always had my back and never judged me for doing things or saying things wrong. He was my everything. I miss his big brown eyes and his inviting warm smile. I miss his voice and hugs. I miss him..." I trailed off knowing I was blabbing. I never let that out before, but it was true. I sighed, "Sorry about that."

        "No, it's okay." Dillon said hugging me. "It's good to let things out."

-Ace's p.o.v.-

        I walked in pissed off at Lucy. Who was she to think she gets to pick who is in watch of her? Well I guess she does but still! It was my job and I already had everything settled.I froze when I saw Dillon and Lucy hugging. Lucy looked comfortable in his arms like she felt safe. She looked happy. Did she have feelings for him? I sighed and walked over to Sammy.