Chapter 7 Lucy's birthday

-Ace-

        Today was January 21st, Lucy's birthday. I planed to tell her I loved her today. I bought her silver diamond locket (The picture) with a picture of us from New years.  I walked out into the hall and saw Lucy walking out of the bathroom. She just came out of the shower and had nothing but a towel on. The towel was tight around he do to the fact that she was wet and it showed off every one of her curves. She was beautiful, just like an angel. Ha wow that's original Ace. Gosh what the hell did this girl do to me. I felt my heart begin to pound and I blushed as I began to grow stiff in my lower part. Damn it Lucy.

        "Is the party about to start?" She asked innocently not even noting what she was doing to me.

        "Uh, y-yeah." I stuttered. She smiled and skipped off to her room. Damn this girl had me wrapped around her finger.

~

-Lucy-

        I skipped to my room and changed to a purple ballgown and purple heels. I put my curly black hair in a elegant ponytail and did my make-up. I looked hot. I heard the music playing downstairs and could hear people. I giggled and clapped my hands. Happy 18Th birthday to me! I walked to the staircase and saw everyone dancing, talking, eating, playing games, and drinking. 

        "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled as I descended the staircase.

        "Thank you." I giggled. I walked to the the balcony to see Ace staring up at the stars. He wore a blue button up shit and a black tie with black slacks and shiny black shoes. His hair seemed perfectly curly and natural and all I wanted to do was run my fingers through it. My heart began to pound and I blushed. I smiled when he looked at me and he smiled back. I walked over to him and he took my hand twirling me around.

        "You look beautiful." He said making me blush. "Happy birthday princess." He put a silver tiara on my head making me smile.

        "Thank you, my knight." I giggled. He sorta was my knight in shining armor in a way. He always came to save me.

        "Lucy, today is your birthday and I want to make you happy today and everyday for the rest of your life because... I love you. I'm not proposing marriage just yet but I'm asking you to be mine. I believe you're my soul mate and I love you. So be my girlfriend?" He asked handing me a box wrapped in purple wrapping paper "Open it and tell me what you think." I opened the box to find a silver diamond locket. I opened the locket to see the picture we took on New Years. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist. My eyes closed and my lips parted. I felt his lips on my more passionately then the first time. Ace and I were together. He was mine and I his.

-Lucy- (Still her birthday)

        "You know one time Dillon and I got really drunk in London and we went on a drunk flight. We started to race and Dillon ran into Big Ben. I laughed so hard I fell to the ground. We both couldn't stop laughing about it for days." Ace laughed. It was midnight and everyone left. Joey and Heather went for a flight. Eric and Jessy went to their room, and the others were getting drunk in the living room.

        "I never got drunk before." I giggled. "And I'm not sure I will."

        "Let's hope not." Ace said pulling me close.

        "Well hello, sorry didn't know you were trying to hit on my daughter." A man said behind us. We both turned to see Marcus standing there.

        "Marcus, she's my girlfriend." Ace snarled.

        "Does she know?" Marcus asked.

        "Know what?"

        "How he killed me." Marcus said. I was surprised. Ace killed Marcus... my father? How could this be?