chapter 9 drunk with an old friend

-Lucy-

        I lay in bed, my new bed in my new room also known as Ace's. Ace walked in smiling holding his call. "They get it?" I asked.

        "Yeah." He said. He crawled in bed and over to me then kissed me. "I love you."

        "I love you to." I said giggling. Suddenly we heard a crash downstairs. We ran down there to find a pail girl with blonde hair and green eyes and a pail guy with brown hair and blue eyes.

        "Luc!" gasped the blonde in a British accent.

        "Sami?" I asked. She ran to me hugging me tight. Too tight, shit it hurt, I couldn't breathe. I don't remember her being this strong. "S-Sami, can't breathe."

        "Oh, sorry." She let me go. "So I heard you were a half angel. Well I'm a vampire now. This is Max, he's a vampire too. He helped me stay good." She said.

        "Wow. This is Ace, my boyfriend, he's a half angel too." I said.

~

        "So you mean to tell me Marcus is a angel who already had a son, fell for your mom, had you, Joey, and two other girls, killed a man who raped your mom and made her have Heather, was punished and had to stay away, you all were separated and mad to forget and think differently?" Sami asked.

        "Yeah that sums it up." I said. "This is Vin, my older half brother. You remember Joey, my twin. And Heather, my half sister. And this is Marcus, my father." I said gesturing to all off them.

        "Ello." She said. "Damn girl! You need to drink this off! Let's go get drunk!" Sami squealed. I looked up at Ace.

        "Just Sami, Max, you, and I" Ace said. I nodded in agreement.

~

-Sami-

        I couldn't believe it! I found my best friend Lucy! She was a half angel, had a big family, and is dating a hot half angel. Damn she has it good. She walked out of her room in a purple and black corset tank top, black short shorts, and black and purple heels. I wore a green low cut, short, sparkly dress with black heels. Max came out wearing black skinny jeans, a blue tank top, and red converse. Ace wore a red t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and red converse. We were ready to go!

~

-Max-

        We went to a bar first and drank at least two bears then went to a club to dance and drink. By the time the club was closing it was 3 a.m. and we were wasted. We flew around for a bit.

~

-Ace- 

        We were wasted by 3 a.m. but we didn't want to stop so we flew around. Max sat on a airplane and took his shirt of yelling, "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!"

        We stopped at a liquor store and bout tequila, wine, jello shots, bourbon, ect. then flew home. Everything went black after that.

~

        I woke up with my head pounding like crazy. It hurt so bad. I looked over to see Lucy passed out next to me. Max was curled up at the foot of our bed and Sami? I looked up to see her hanging by the chandelier. What the hell? I stood up and noticed I was only in my boxers. Huh. I looked back at Lucy to see she olny wore her shorts. I covered her and took Max and Sami to the quest room. When I came back I had a flash back.

-flash back-

        Lucy and I stumbled into our room making out. I pulled off her shirt as she tugged of mine. I pushed her in bed taking off her bra and kissing down her breast causing her to moan. She tugged my pants off as I trailed kisses up to her neck and nibbled on her ear. Sami flew in lading on the chandelier. Max curled up on the foot of our bed. I laughed and fell asleep on Lucy's chest.

-normal-

        Holy shit! I almost got laid! Damn you Sami