Chapter 13 Ace and Lucy's wedding a honeymoon

-Lucy-

I paced back and forth in my beautiful ball gown wedding dress. Heather stopped me and put the rose in my curly hair then put the tieara and veil own my head. She smiled and hugged me handing me the flowers.I couldn't believe it, I was getting married.

-Ace-

I stood at the alter waiting for Lucy. I couldn't wait to see her in her beautiful gown. The music started and everyone walked down the isle. Lucy and Marcus came last. She was so beautiful. She wore a white ball gown dress with a low cut coreset lacy juled top. Her hair was curled with rose in it. She wore a tieara and veil. The priest said his stuff and we both said our I do'd kissing each other. We were now husband and wife.

~

-Lucy-

After the wedding and party we drove to a white mansion with red and white roses. We walked inside and it was so beautiful I could hardly breathe. Ace pulled me to him and kissed behind my ear. "Do  you like it love?"

"Like it? I love it!" I said happily. He smiled and kissed my shoulder that was bared by my purple strapless summer dress. He walked over to the radio and began to play music. He pulled me close and began to dance with me. I giggled and we kissed deeply.

~

-Ace-

It was around nine and Lucy was taking a shower as I layed rose petals all over the bed. I light candels and played soft romantic music. She walked out with the towel wrapped tightly around her body. I want to throw her in bed and ram in but I know I had to be slow and gentle due to the fact it was our wedding night and her first time.

I slowly walked over to her and kissed her deeply.I layed her down slowly pulling the towel off her body. She was beautiful. Milky white full c cup breast, a flat stomach, curvy hips, and long legs. I kiss down her neck to her breast and began slowly suck on her nipple as I squeezed her other one. She moan softly and my heart began to race. I licked down to her hips and slowly pushed her legs apart.

She was soked and was dripping down her legs. I begand to slowly lick her iner thighs then began to lick her pussy. She dropped her head back moaning a bit louder. I began to finger her as I licked her. She kept making soft beautiful moans as she reached her climax. She arched her body releasing her warm jucies. I trailed kisses up her body and kissed her deeply. She tugged my shirt of f and ran her hands down my chest.

I pulled my jeans and boxers off and she crawled over to me begining to suck my tip. I groaned and she began to push me in her her mouth deeper and began to bob her head up and down causing me to moan. I ran my fingers through her curly hair. I soon bursted into her mouth. She pulled away and swollowed it all with a smile. 

I rolled her over and stared into her eyes as I pushed in slowly. She was tight and her pussy clenched around my hard cock. Her blood trickled outa she teared up a bit. I froze waiting for her to calm down. After a minute she wrapped her legs around my hips and told me I could move. I began to move in and out of her slowly listening to her soft moans. I slowly began to increse my speed and roughness causinher moans o become louder and louder. I gripped her hips pounding into her and we soon released together. My cum shot inside her filling her. She moan and arched her body up clenching her pussy around me and cumming herself.

~

-Lucy- 

Ace and I layed in bed naked as happy as we could be. We were married and we made love together. I smiled and I layed my head on his chest. I looked up at his smiling face and we kissed passionatly.