01 - Before Beacon Hills

Alex' POV (point of view /side of story)
Before I got to Beacon Hills, a lot happened with me and my pack. I think that I'm good at hiding the fact that I'm afraid, and if I show it, I definitely don't show it all, cause then I would probably be having a panic attack. Again.

Last summer, when Max' boyfriend got killed, we were all devastated. Heartbroken. A specially Max, Maya and Kayla. Mike was Maya and Kayla older brother, so it really got to them as well. But Maya and Kayla moved on. Everybody else, but me and of course Max, think that Max moved on as well. But she didn't. She is still Heartbroken. She is really depressed, and I'm scared for her. Late at night, I can sometimes hear her sobbing. Then I go to comfort her, and we sit and hug until her breathing is normal, then I stay in her room for the rest of the night. But she is still crying, just without sound so she thinks I don't know. I'm just gonna let her believe that.

Maya and Kayla Smith. There is two years between them, but Kayla is still a little bit taller then Maya. But the main difference between them, is that Maya has long, dark-brown, silky hair, while Kayla's hair is short, a little curly, but still dark-brown. Otherwise, they look-a-like.
Maya and Kayla's parents died 14 years ago, so they're alone now.
That's another reason why I said yes to this mission: we all needed to get away from the old memories. And we'll all be living in the same big, luxury house, so no one will fell alone anymore.

A long time ago, my dad said to me and Max that, no matter what happens, we need to look out for Felix. So, I guess you can say that, we're kind of overprotective.
Our mom died only a couple hours after giving birth to Felix. The most shocking part was, that she didn't die in a supernatural way. She died like every other woman could have died.
That's 15 years ago now, and we don't really think or talk about it anymore.
Our dad got killed when I was eleven. The same night, Kayla became my first beta.

So, Max is a werewolf in my pack that's called 'the Gãziaes'. I did never bite Max, she was born werewolf, like I was born alpha.
Kayla is my first and only beta. She is only 15, but she has been my beta since she was eight. Kayla doesn't like being a werewolf, she wanna be a normal teenage girl. But sometimes, that is what we all want to. To be normal.
Then there is Maya. Maya is the banshee in the Gãziaes. Maya doesn't sleep much, because she keeps having a dream about her parents dying. But it's not like a banshee prediction, it's just a nightmare, but Maya says that they seem so real.
Then there is Felix. He is a kitsune in the pack. Felix' hair is strawberry-blond, like Max'. While my hair is blond, for some reason. Felix is 15 but he goes in 9th grade, because he failed 4th grade.

We all needed to get away from the past. So when my uncle suggested this mission, I said yes.
Now, we're in Beacon Hills, at our big house, and we just finished unpacking. Tomorrow we're going to school. And the mission begins...
••••••••
Okay, that was the first chapter. Do you want more, or..? I know it's more like an intro, but I swear next chapter will be better.
Hope you enjoy!
-Cami