04 - Our First Meeting

WARNING: a little cursing.
••••••
Kira's POV:
Malia was slightly growling, and Liam's knuckles turned white. All while they were trying to control their anger, those girls was just standing there, with a huge grin plastered on all of their faces.
The girls started moving to where we were standing, but Scott, started stepping back, and the rest of us followed, not taking our eyes of the girls.

"Listen, we are not here to fight you, or in anyway hurt you," the blond one started. I assumed she most be the alpha, which means she must be the one named Alex.

"Then why are you here?" Lydia suddenly spoke up. "Okay, we were just sent here. We just wanted to say that we don't wanna fight your pack. So, can we just have peace or something?" The red-haired one, who looked a lot like Alex, said.

Scott's POV:
"You're lying," it was almost only a whisper escaping from my lips, but I was sure that everyone heard, 'cause as soon as I said it, everyone's head turned in my direction.

"No, we're not lying. What do you mean with we are lying?" Maya said, all of their heartbeats were going pretty quick. I'm sure Liam and Malia could hear it now. "You're either lying or you're not telling us everything," Malia said. When she said that all of their heartbeats quickened a little. "What is it you're not telling us?!" Malia yelled. Malia looked like someone who could turn any minute.
"Look, I don't think we have time for this now. The bell can ring any..." But Alex was cut off by the bell signaling next period. "Minute," she finished. The four girls started walking towards the school.

"Hey!" I yelled, "we're not finished here!"
"Meet us at the parking lot after school," Alex yelled back. We then all went to class.

Kayla's POV:
I just walk into math, and there was only two seats next to each other in the back. I dropped down on one of the seats, and started to find my math books.

Not even a minute after someone walked into the classroom. When I looked up, Liam was looking directly at me. "Well, Mr. Dunbar, you can take a seat next to Mrs. Smith," the teacher said. Liam started to walk slowly towards me. "F*ck," I cursed under my breath, but I was sure Liam heard it, 'cause he suddenly stopped in his slow way towards the seat, and started again a few seconds later.

Liam sat down in the seat next to me. He turned to me, like if he was gonna say something to me. "Don't. Say. Anything. Like at all." I said not even looking at him.

"Okay, groups," the teacher said. He started putting people together two-and-two. "Kayla and Liam," He said. "Sh*t," I cursed under my breath. "Stop cursing all the time," Liam whispered. I shut him a death-glare in return, and then he was silent...
••••••••
To be continued...