16 - What the Hell Happened To Kayla?

A/N (authors note): this is a kind of boring chapter, and it's probably altso pretty bad and kind of short, sorry. But it's just to find out what the hell actually happened to Kayla at the end of chapter 15.
••••••••
WARNING: a little cursing.
••••••••
*10 minutes before the ending of chapter 15*
Kayla's POV:
Felix left the kitchen, to join the packs. I really wish them some good luck with explaining that...

I went into the dinning room/temporary sleeping place, just to check on Liam.

I felt kind of terrible for everything we have put towards this pack. But we had to, I guess. At least that's what Alex told us.

Liam was peacefully sleeping in his bed. He looked, I don't know, sick. Yea, sick, I think that is the best way to describe it right now. He didn't have that kind of glow over him that he had had earlier.

I walked over to him and sat down at the end of the bed.

"I am so sorry," I said, even though I knew he couldn't hear me. "I-I can't believe that it's my fault, all of this. That you're still laying here, it's my fault. And I can't do anything but be sorry," I continued, burying my head in my hands.

Then I realised, we haven't checked his pulse in over an hour. I grabbed his right wrist and felt a pulse. It was steady, not like before when it almost wasn't there. I took his hand in mine and just hold it. It was like our hands fit perfectly together. Gosh, I have a problem. But at least I've realised it, but that just created a new problem; I need to tell someone.

Suddenly, Liam let out a small moan of pain as he woke up. He slightly squeezed my hand. I looked over at him, my eyes probably as wide as teacups. His eyes flickered open before the ocean blue eyes met my hazel brown eyes. He sent me a small smile, I was still shocked and probably looked like someone who just saw a person wake up from the death.
I immediately pulled my hand back. I standed (don't think that's how you spell it, but what ever) up and went towards the door. Liam looked confused about my sudden actions, but I didn't have time for that, I needed to get our of here.

I went through the kitchen and out in the hall. I grabbed my coat and Maya's car keys and went out the door, slamming it after me. I rushed to the garage, and un-locked Maya's car. I sat in, turned the car on and pulled out of the garage. I could see Kira, Felix, Max and Alex rushing out of the house, trying to stop me, but I didn't care. I pulled out of the driveway and onto the road. I pressed the speeder and put the car in gear before letting go of the clutch and heading to God knows where...
••••••••
To be continued...
••••••••
QOTD: Where do you think Kayla is heading of to?