14 - "You Know It's Not Your Fault, Right?"

WARNING: a little cursing.
••••••••
Felix' POV:
We were all standing in the kitchen. Me and Kayla were sitting at the breakfast bar. Maya and Alex were standing behind the counter on, on the opposite of me and Kayla. And Max was almost asleep, sitting at the little table at the window.

Me, Kayla and Alex were just talking, Maya were texting someone on her phone, probably her boyfriend, and Max, well Max looked extremely tired.

It was a really large kitchen. It had a huge kitchen area with a kitchen island in the middle. There was the breakfast bar on the side. The little table with two chairs by the big window with the window bench-thing. Next to the window was a little food closet. On the opposite of the window was a door, that was the door that lead into the room with the McCall pack. Normally it is our dinning room...
In the other end of the room is a opening into the hallway, where we had pulled down the security walls that we used to catch the McCall pack in.

The dinning room door opened, revealing their hole McCall pack except for the beta. Kayla stopped talking halfway through her sentence as she noticed them. Max sat up, still looking a little lightheaded, but Maya didn't even look up from her phone.

Scott cleared his throat a little. "We are ready to talk now," Scott announced.

"Then let's go into the living room," Alex stated, walking towards the living room which were on the other side of the hallway.

The McCall pack followed after Alex, then Maya who still had her head down in her phone, then Max and me.

I stopped and looked back at Kayla, who wasn't following, but was on her way into the room where the beta was lying.

"You know it's not your fault, right?" I asked, which coursed her to turn around and look at me. "I mean it's not you're fault that he is still out cold because you didn't plunged the syringe into the beta's body."

She smiled a little, "I know. I just want to check if he is okay. And by the way, 'the beta's' name is Liam," she said and walked into dinning room.

I sighed and went into the living room, where the rest of the guys were, already settled down on different couches.
••••••••
To be continued...