05 - Dyslexic And Sweet Alex

WARNING: a little cursing.
••••••••
Kayla's POV:
The weirdest part of all the things that was happening between me and Liam, was that I actually really like him. There you go, I said it. Or actually, I only thought it. I'm so screwed. What if he finds out? What if Maya finds out? Liam can probably hear my heartbeat quickens everytime he is near me.

All these crazy thoughts were running through my head, on my way to my locker. I still had one class before heading of to meet with the others.
When I reached my locker, I looked over my timetable. How fab. (Feel the sarcasm) I'm having English. I literally hate English. I'm dyslexic, by the way. So is Maya. Me and Maya are having English together in a very low level. So it's only the two of us, in a classroom, with a teacher from Felix' school.

Alex' POV:
Everything is going like it should. The mission is going the right way. This better not screw up now.
My thoughts were all gathered around the mission, as I walked down the hall with Max. We were having a free-period, and decided to be humans for once.

"So I was thinking about something," Max said, cutting me off my thoughts.
"Continue," I said curiously.
"Well, I know we need to focus on the mission and all, but I was thinking that I wanna try out for the soccer team, if that's okay with you."
I could see she was nervous for my reaction.
"Well, of course you can try out. I'm happy that you wanna socialise with other people then the pack," I said to her, and I was honest with her.
"Thank you so much, for supporting me," she said, and side-huged me, while we still were walking.
"Of course I support you. You're my sister. Just text Maya when there is try-outs, 'cause I bet she wanna play soccer too,"

Max has always loved soccer. Dad told us mom loved it too. Me, Felix and our dad always loved football and lacrosse. If you look behind all the supernatural things and the death things, I think we would be a almost normal family. And that's what I'm trying to do to us. I want us to grow up the most normal way we can under the circumstances. If that's even possible...
And I want my family to be happy. A specially Max...
••••••••
To be continued...
••••••••
I know chapter 5 wasn't that long, and there didn't really happened anything, but on Wednesday you will figure out WAY more...