Ponyboy

(For this one, they are older, probably around 18)
"Are you gonna you know tonight?" Sera asked. You flushed.
"I don't know what you're talking about. Its our three year anniversary and we have a special night planned, and that's all you need to know." You browsed the aisles of the store with a small smile on your face.
"Okay, okay. Whatever. Now, we have to find you the perfect dress," Sera chirped.
~*~
You ended up finding a dress that wasn't quite perfect, but would do for that night. At this point, you had plans of finally going all the way with Ponyboy, and nothing could ruin the night.
You waited near the window until you saw him pull up in his 'new' car. (New meaning new to him.)
"Hey, baby," he grinned when you answered the door. "Ready to go?"
You two spent a magical night seeing the Christmas lights, watching the snow fall, and ice skating (which you were proficient at, at best). The final event of the evening was Ponyboy making the trip to a hill overlooking the town. There, set up, was a weeping willow tree full of Christmas lights, with a picnic blanket underneath.
"Its beautiful, Pony," you breathed. The lights from town sparkled in contrast to the ones on the tree, and it made the most romantic scene imaginable.
"(Y/F/N), I love you. I love you more than any girl I've ever met. I love you more than I love books, or sunsets, or the moon or the stars. I love you more than the air I breathe. That's why it would be a great honor for you to become my wife. Will you marry me?"
It seemed as if all the oxygen in the world had disappeared. Sounds were gone, all you could see was Ponyboy, down on one knee and holding the most beautiful ring you could imagine. It was small, and had only one small diamond, but it was the most ornate and breathtaking band you had ever seen.
It dawned on you then that it had been quiet for quite a while.
"Yes! Yes, of course!" You rushed the words out and laughed. Pony smiled and slipped the ring on your finger. As soon as it was on, you tackled him to the ground and kissed him.
~*~
Ponys POV

She pushed me down on the blanket and kissed me with more passion than ever before. She felt so good on top of me. I had waited three long years for her to be over me like this, and I was just resigning myself to waiting until we were married, when she ground her pelvis down onto mine. The heat from her pussy radiated through three layers of clothing, and she bit my lower lip.
"Mmm....(y/n)...baby...don't start anything you can't finish," I said playfully. I landed a soft smack on her ass.
"What if I want to finish it?"
I groaned. Those words were like a shot straight to my groin. My cock was harder than it had ever been. People might see me as sweet, but I was an eighteen year old boy, after all.
She kissed my neck, my chest, my stomach, before resting her lips right above my belt. I looked down to see her looking up at me.
"Are you okay?" I asked. She just smiled at me. Then I felt her fingers undoing my belt buckle.
Before I knew what she was doing, my pants were open and she had me in he hands. It felt better than anything I'd felt before.
Then her mouth was on me. Her hot tongue slid around the tip of my cock, licking some of the pre cum off the top. I couldn't contain my moan.
"Oh, baby, that's so amazing. Keep doing that. Oh!" She took half ny length in her mouth in one swoop.
Her mouth felt amazing. But the hand massaging my balls felt just as good, if not better.
A few minutes later I couldn't take it anymore.
"Baby, stop, I'm gonna come." I pulled her softly off my hard prick and sat up.
"Oh, Pony, please. I need you!"
I chuckled.
"Okay, baby. All in good time." I pulled her panties down her legs, until they bunched below her knees, and onto my leg so that she straddled it. She was so wet, already my leg was soaked. I gripped her thighs and moved her back and forth on my leg.
"Ohhhh, Pony, that feels so good. Oh! Oh!" She started moving on her own now, faster and rougher. Suddenly, she jerked away.
"No more teasing. Either fuck me or I'll take care of myself."
The rest of our clothes found their way off and she was suddenly impaled on my dick.
"Oh, Pony, that feels so good. Right there! Ohhh, yes!" I laid her back onto the blanket and thrust into her, over and over again. Her juices were flowing down her thighs, and the blanket beneath us was soaked.
"Baby, I love you."
"I love you too, Pony."

I rubbed her clit while I pounded into her, then took one of her nipples into my mouth.
"Oh! I'm coming, Pony, don't stop." She flew apart a few seconds later, her orgasm triggering mine. We laid afterwards, sweaty and panting, completely sated. I blushed, realizing how bold we'd been.
"I love you," she whispered, before drifting off the sleep.
I followed soon after, with the words still on my lips.