Johnny

I was dusting the table in the kitchen when Johnny came home.

"Hey, baby! How was work?" I called. A few seconds later, he came into view. He quickly shed his tie, and bent down to kiss me. It wasn't a sweet, 'welcome home' kiss. It was a deep, hot, 'I want to fuck you' kiss. Suddenly, Johnny flipped me over and yanked up my skirt. I wore the skirt for a reason: because it was hot, and I knew it. It was a short mini skirt, just covering my ass cheeks, which were perfect if I do say so myself. I took pride in the fact that I had a hot ass. My butt was firm and round, and Johnnys favorite thing to do was spank it. Face down on the wooden table, skirt up to my hips, ass cheeks showing, I moaned.

"Hey, baby. Miss me?" Johnny asked hotly. I moaned again and he stroked my ass, massaging the flesh to prepare it for swatting. Suddenly, I felt a sting and heard a sharp crack.

"Ah!" My pussy flooded and I moaned.

"Please!" I cried.

"Mm...Please what, baby?" Johnny whispered hotly against my neck, which he kissed.

"Fuck me! Please, oh God, please fuck me Johnny!" He unzipped his pants and pulled my hot pink lace thong down my thighs. Slipping a finger into my heat, he grabbed my hair and pushed it over to one side.

"You want me to fuck you darling?"

"Oh, yes, Johnny. Yes!" Suddenly, his finger was gone and something big and intrusive was placed at my entrance. He thrust into me and I cried out, filled to the brim. I shuddered on the table for a few seconds, and then started to move my hips back and forth. He pulled out slowly and thrust back in, me moving my hips all the while. The sensations were overwhelming. Before I knew it, he was pounding into me fast and hard. A few seconds later he spanked me again, causing me to jump and yelp.

He chuckled low in his throat and bit down on my shoulder. I cried out.

"Faster! Please! Ah-I need....I need..." I started to shudder; it was coming.

"That's right. Cum for me darling." He slipped his hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. It was marvelous. I couldn't hold back. I came hard and fast, shaking on the table. Johnny came a few moments later, shooting hot, thick streams into me.

  After we caught our breath, Johnny put my panties back on and pulled my skirt down for me.

"I've been thinking about that all day."

"So have I."