Daddy Darry Pt. 2

(when I was reading back over it, it suddenly stopped for some reason? So here's the rest of it if you can't see it)

Her breasts were accented by the low neckline and her waist dipped in, then flowed back out into beautifully curvy hips and thighs. Over the past couple of weeks, I'd tried to be understanding, but I missed spreading her out on our bed and buring my face between her soft thighs. I would wake up in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat, with memories of licking, sucking, and thrusting into her in my head. Those dreams always made me hard as a rock; however, I wouldn't push her. Although I'm sure she noticed my erection pushing into her voluptuous ass.
"Do you like it?" I heard her ask, pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Do I like it?"
I stood up.
"Do I like it?"
I walked closer to her, pulling her into my arms, and kissed her. Her soft lips opened as my tongue ran across them.
I pulled back and said, "you tell me."
Before she could react, I picked her up and carried her to the couch, laying her across my lap. Her arms pressed into the cushion, as did her knees, but her pretty ass was up in the air, where I could have perfect access to it. I raised her dress up to find that there was nothing underneath it. My eyes noted the perfect, soft globes, then the smooth pussy that was now exposed for me.
"Beautiful," I muttered, while stroking my hand over her ass, then across her folds, before dipping my fingers into her suddenly. I heard her gasp.
"Is this what you were doing in the bathroom?"
She nodded her head 'yes'.
"And when I asked what you were doing...you lied to me?" Her breathing sped up slightly, and she hesistated before nodding again.
"I'm sorry, Darry."
"Darry?"
Her breathing sped up a little more. If you didn't know her, youd think she was afraid.
I knew better; she was excited.
"I'm sorry, Daddy!" she quickly corrected herself.
I shook my head, still stroking her backside.
"No, no, no. Too late for that, baby girl. You lied to me, you addressed me by the wrong title, and what else? Have you been a bad girl?"
"Yes, Daddy, I've been a bad girl," she said, desperately.
"Have you done something else to be a bad girl?"
She was practically writhing with anticipation. Her hips were softly rocking into my thighs, where she was laid across me.
"I've been such a dirty girl, Daddy. While you were gone, I touched myself. It's just been so long, and I was thinking of you, and I wanted to get myself ready for you. I'm sorry, Daddy. Please forgive me?"
I chuckled, knowing she wanted me to punish her.
I stroked her trembling flesh, getting her ready for what would come next. Then, without warning, I slipped my fingers inside her. God, she was drenched. She tensed around me, her warm walls squeezing my fingers.
"God, please fuck me Dadd-oh!"
She was cut off by a sharp smack on her ass.
"I'll fuck you when you've been punished, baby girl. But I need to teach you not to be such a little whore. I satisfy you, there's no need to do it yourself." She whimpered, but I could feel the smile on her face.
"I'm sorry, Daddy."
"And I'm sorry that I have to punish you, baby."
~*~
As soon as the words were out of his mouth, his hand came down, spanking me for being such a bad girl. The blows came down, not hesitating, each one reverberating down to my pussy, causing me to get wetter and wetter. Soon, my thighs were drenched, and he still wasn't stopping. I felt myself rocking my hips into him, trying to find some kind of friction to relieve my burning desire.
His punishing smacks rained down on my stinging ass for about a minute, before he stopped. It was then I noticed how close I was to orgasming.
"No, please, Daddy, don't stop!" He just laughed
"My little whore, I'll stop when I want. I'll spank you until your ass is so bruised you can't walk, if I want to. You're mine to do what I want with, unless you say the magic word." Our 'magic word' was a safe word, and it was the first word he'd ever said to me on our first date: 'popcorn'. And he knew I'd never say it, because I loved what he did to me.
"I'm sorry, Daddy. I'll be a good girl." He smiled down at me.
"You know you can't be a good girl, baby. I love my dirty little girl, though, even if she's not good all the time."
His words made me practically purr. I sat up and kissed him.
"There are some things I'm good at, though." He chuckled and muttered something about me being good at everything, before I quieted him with another kiss.
"Like this," I said. Before he could question me, I crouched down and took his hard cock into my mouth. I licked the tip of him before plunging it all into my mouth. He was so long, his member almost touched the back of my throat and I still couldn't suck all of him.
"Jesus, darlin', you're gonna make me cum," he stammered, after a few minutes of my tongue running over his erection. I sucked and licked him until his hips jerked, and he grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into him and fucking my face.
"Urg, uh, uh uh." Darry grunted with every thrust, as I hollowed my cheeks and sucked him. He was furiously bucking, going faster and faster, until all I could do was open my mouth wider and let him take me.
"Mmmffhhh!" I squealed, loving the feeling of being dominated. I couldn't stop my hips from rocking back and forth, simulating the motions of being fucked. I was so unbelievably horny, after two solid weeks of no sex. I felt like I could cum from just the rocking motion of my hips, and the feeling of Darry ramming his hard cock down my throat.
    Suddenly, he stilled, and spurts of his hot cum released into my sucking mouth.
    He let out a roaring, deafening cry that thrilled me, before his body went slack. I licked him clean, before crawling back up into his lap and kissing his neck.
   "Who's in control now, Daddy?" I asked, giggling.
   He smacked my ass before responding, "still me, baby doll. Still me."
   Darry wrapped his arms around me, before standing and carrying me to our bedroom. I could hardly wait to have him inside me. I was already drenched, my tingling pussy glistening with my juices. As he kicked our door open, I slipped my hand down and circled my swolen clit.
    "Don't," came the warning, from Darry's growling lips. His eyes gleamed with his conquest. I pulled my hand from beneath my thighs and sucked the juices from my fingers.
   Darry growled and threw me onto our gigantic king sized bed. I hit the soft comforter and before I could catch my breath, he pulled me down the bed and spread my thighs as wide as they would go.
    "I don't even care that we skipped dinner, sweetheart. I want to go straight for dessert." And with that, he buried his face between my legs and started fucking my neglected pussy with his tongue.
   "Oh my God, Daddy, please! Make me cum, please fuck me!"
   Darry just twisted into me harder, his tongue jackhammering in and out of me. My head fell back onto the bed, and I moaned his name, so loud it echoed through the room and gave life to the white walls. His little intake of breath told me he liked it.
    Circling his tongue around my clit, he dipped his fingers into me and rocked them in and out, until my legs started to shake with pleasure.
    "Do you like that, baby?" he asked, his words vibrating through my overheated flesh.
    "God, Daddy, you know I do. More, more, please give me more!" I was desperate by now, out of my head with pleasure.
   "Patience, my love. I'll get you off, but on my own time." However, despite his words, he started fucking me harder, his tongue and fingers working twice as fast as before. Before long, I was bucking, gushing, cumming so hard, his fingers were dropping with my juices. It seemed to go on for hours, before I finally stilled and tried to catch my breath.
   Darry crawled onto the bed, on top of me, and gave me his fingers to suck. I tasted myself from his skilled hands, and looked deep into his icy blue eyes.
    "I'm so in love with you, little wife," he whispered.
   "And I love you, Daddy," I answered, grinning in spite of myself. He growled, buried his face in my neck, and thrust his hard member into my dripping folds. All I could do is hold on and receive his punishing, delicious pace. Before long, my orgasm was starting again, and Darry followed soon after, releasing his hot sperm into my tight walls. His hips stopped rocking into me, and he rested his head on my chest.
    "That was amazing."
    He looked up at my words.
    "You're amazing, my beautiful girl. Don't ever hide yourself from me again."
    I smiled at him and nodded, blushing. How could I have been so stupid? Darry loved me, and it was obvious he thought I was beautiful. I knew I was beautiful. I didn't need Dally's opinion or approval.
    We crawled under the covers, and snuggled together to share warmth. Darry spent an hour kissing, nibbling, and sucking my flesh, until we were both ready for round two.
   Suddenly, the door burst open, and there stood Sodapop and Steve, each holding a container full of candles, wine, and chocolates. Their eyes were wide with embarrassment.
   "Uhh...we were just- I mean, we were gonna surprise you when you got home, but you're already home and-"
   "God, what's taking so long? Just drop the stuff and let's go," Daily said, followed by Ponyboy, Johnny, and Two-Bit. They all stopped in their tracks when they saw us, and Dally's eyes lit with devilish humor.
    "Couldn't wait until after dinner, huh"? He said, smirking.