Sodapop

*It's literally been like years since I updated this. Whoops*

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see, just be careful."

You and Soda were walking through the woods, and the sun was setting. He'd come home from work and started packing a bag, and when you'd asked him what he was doing he said, "we're going on an adventure." 

And that had been it. No other explanation was offered, he'd just had you pack an overnight bag as well and you'd taken off. He drove for about an hour before stopping on a gravel path surrounded by trees and bushes. 

"Well how long before we get there?" you asked. 

"We're almost there, just wait a minute, grouchy." 

He used the nickname to get under your skin, but secretly you thought it was cute. He didn't say it with any particular venom, just a playful reverence. Suddenly, a small log cabin came into view. 

"Is this where we're going?" you asked, and he replied, "yes, love, we're finally here. You can stop wondering now." 

You got out of the car and started towards the house. Soda was close behind with your bags in hand. The cabin was old and tidy, sparsely decorated with rustic furniture and colorful curtains. The taller shelves were covered with a generous helping of dust, but the place was otherwise well kept. Someone obviously put a lot of time and love into the small dwelling, making it the perfect place for a cozy getaway.

"How did you find this place, Soda?"

He smiled sheepishly at you. "It's my uncle's. I told him I wanted to bring a friend up here for the weekend and he said have at it. We aren't breaking and entering, I promise." The latter was delivered with a cheeky grin before he set off deeper into the house.
You followed, taking in your surroundings as you went. Soda placed your bags in a small bedroom and walked closer to you.

"What do you think, babe?"

"It's wonderful. I love it," you said, giving him a light kiss on his soft lips.
"I'm glad you like it, my darling," he whispered. "We have the whole weekend to ourselves."

His hands wandered downward, skimming your sides and your stomach. Before long, they had settled on your hips as he pulled your body closer to his. You could feel the hard length of him pressing into you.

"Soda..." you whispered. He shushed you with another kiss and tangled his hands in your hair. You moaned, softly, and tilted your head back as his lips attacked your neck. He left a trail of soft, loving kisses down to your collar bones, before pulling back to strip you of your shirt.

As soon as it was off, he leaned into you again, planting more kisses on your face, your neck, the exposed swell of your breasts. You soon lost the fight to stay distant; you could no longer focus on anything but his lips on your skin, and the heat of his body against yours.

"Tell me what you want, love," he whispered, sending a shower of sparks down your spine.

"You, Soda, I want you." You felt him smile against your skin. His breath tickled your ear as he caressed the sensitive hollow behind it. Suddenly, your skirt was around your hips and your panties pushed to the side.

"Tell me specifically what you want, or I'll walk away right now and leave you like this." His tone had gone from light and teasing to dominating.
His fingers pressed into the soft flesh of your hips, making you gasp.

"You!" you breathed. "I want you inside me."

A low growl ripped from his throat, and he roughly lowered you onto the rug below. Your panties were suddenly a discarded pile of fabric on the floor next to you, soon followed by his shirt. You heard the sound of his jeans unzipping as you gazed into his angelic eyes. The heat behind them surprised you; he'd looked at you passionately before, but never with the raw abandon that shone down on you now. It mesmerized you, entrapped you in the deep, brown pools that seemed to overflow with love and lust.

You were completely naked now, every inch of you exposed to him. His bare chest was muscular and broad, like an ancient statue come to life. His stomach was well defined, and a trail of dark hair led downward and disappeared into his jeans. Then, they were gone, exposing him to you.

You never got over how beautiful he was. Every inch of him was carved from the finest marble, his perfect body a replica of indescribable beauty previously only found in timeless Roman art. He sent slivers of electricity through your veins that shocked your very core.

"Say you want me again. Tell me you want me inside of you."

His voice was husky and thick, and caused your back to arch. He was positioned between your thighs, your legs wrapped around his slender hips.

"Please, my love, I need you inside of me," you whispered, nearly out of your mind with lust. He grinned, a devilish, satisfied smile settling over his face, before suddenly pushing into you and stealing the air from your lungs.

Your head fell back and you kept your back arched, lost in the painful pleasure of having him enter you so quickly. His name fell from your lips and he started to move.

His hips pushed into you in smooth, fluid movements. His thick, hard cock was all you could feel, and you could hear distant moans that you knew were your own.

"Do you like the feeling of my cock inside you, darling? Do you want more?" His words hissed in your ear, his throat thick with lust.

"Yes! Don't stop, harder," you wailed. You could feel your blood pumping faster, your release closing in already. His thrusts kept coming, filling your aching body with pleasure. The smooth, fluid movements of before were replaced with rougher thrusting as he got more desperate.

You could hear yourself babbling, dazed. You whispered for Soda to fuck you harder, deeper, faster. He started to accompany every thrust with a short groan.

"Turn over," he said, roughly. His fingers dug into your thighs as he left you, pushing you onto your elbows and knees. When you were in a modified downward dog position, he entered you again, roughly.

"Take it all, baby. I'm almost there, I have to come inside you." He was lost in his own need, his hands leaving bruises on your skin as he pushed towards his own orgasm. Yours was so close you could hardly keep it back, and finally you were writhing underneath him, your hips bucking as you screamed his name.

"That's it, darlin'. Come for me," he was pounding into you now. Your orgasm had brought him so close, and drenched your thighs in juices. You were exhausted, your battered body taking his eager thrusts without thought.

He was so close now. You begged for him to fill you up, to come inside you. Finally, he was grunting, buried deep inside you. You felt his hot seed coat you, deep inside. He pulled out and shot the last of it all over your smooth, round ass. You felt his come leaking out of you as you lowered your tired body back to the ground.

"God, that was so good," you sighed. Soda was catching his breath next to you.

"I love you, darling," he said, pulling you into his arms.

"I love you too, Soda."

You spent the weekend tangled in each other's arms. Very few moments passed where he wasn't inside of you. You weren't surprised when on the last day he pulled out a ring and asked you to be his wife. Of course you said yes, and then spent the next two hours in bed, as he filled you with his hard, pulsing cock once more.