Dallas

"Ah! Yes, Dally, yes!" She bucked and moaned under me as I pounded into her sweet pussy. Ah, God, she was hot.

"Ah...Ah....Ah, ah, ah! Ga-ah!" she started to come, and I groaned. Her walls were clutching me, and my thrusts became sloppier.

"Oh, baby you feel so good," I whispered. She shuddered and her head fell back. Kissing her neck, I brought my hand between her thighs and stroked her clit. She sighed and bucked. My thrusting came faster and stronger.

"Just one more time, babe. Just come one more time."

"I-i can't...Dallas...I cant!"

"Yes, you can. Come for me darlin'." My words started to slur; I was so close. I couldn't stop my hips from pistoning into her anymore.

Her body started to shake, and she grabbed fist-fulls of her hair. After a minute, she let go, and ran her hands down her beautiful body. Down the sides of her face, her neck, then across her chest, where she stopped to tweak her dusky nipples. She ran her hands down her stomach, down to where I had my fingers. She helped me rub her bundle of nerves, then she ran her hands up my arms, to my shoulders. Suddenly, she was coming, bucking, screaming. She was so beautiful. I couldn't hold back anymore. I came, filling with hot spurts of cum while she writhed and sighed. She fell back to the bed, and I collapsed on top of her.

"Dallas..."Her breathy voice filled my ears, and I raised up on my arms to look at her. Her big green eyes sparkled.

"Thank you." I fell in love with her right there. Pink cheeks flushed, emerald eyes sparkling, mahogany hair mussed, she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen.

"Thank you, darling. I love you." She gasped.

"I-i love you too."  My heart soared. I'd never been in love with a girl before. Had sex with plenty. Dated tons. But never loved. She was the first.

"Dally, can I tell you something?"

"Anything, baby." She hesitated.

"You know a few weeks ago, when we...made love...for the first time? You...you were my first."

She looked like she was scared I would be mad.

"Ah, baby. I know."