O N E

Harry's P.O.V.
I pushed up the glasses further onto the bridge of my nose as I walked into school. I absolutely dreaded being here. I dreaded the people just everything about everyone. I had no friends. My mother was almost always at home. I was really close to her unlike my father who I haven't had a steady conversation with in two years. I'm not one hundred percent sure why everyone hates me. Maybe it's because I don't wear the coolest clothes, or maybe it's because of my thick black glasses. I don't know, all I'm sure of is I'm pretty much alone. I sighed as I got my books ready for my first period class.

"Oi if it isn't Harry the loser." I heard an all too familiar voice ring from behind me. I hung my head low hoping he'd just leave me alone and continue on with his day maybe adding another hurtful name or so. "Hey shit head pay attention to me when I speak yeah?" He snarled grabbing the back of my shirt twisting me around and slamming me back up against the lockers to face him.

"I-I'm sorry Louis it w-won't happen again."

"It better not." He said staring me right in the eyes, "I'm gonna make sure of that." The next thing I know I felt his fist collide with my upper abdomen causing me to grown in pain.

"Oh look Louis you made the nerd moan for you." His best friend Niall chuckled as he had his girlfriend Diana attached by the hip. She laughed and playfully slapped his chest

"Oh there's tons more where that came from." I was expecting another blow when I think god finally answered my prayers

"Louis William Tomlinson what the hell are you doing?" I heard a high pitched similar Doncaster accent that caused Louis to stop in his tracks

"Maya not now." I heard him groan

"What are you doing to him?" She asked pushing through his friends and unclasping her hand with some other guy that was friends with Louis. I think his name was Liam Payne.

"Louis again? You're gonna get yourself in trouble." I opened my eyes to see the girl with bright blue eyes, kind of like Louis staring at me

"Are you okay love?" She asked putting her hand on my arm. I slightly flinched by the sudden action and she weakly smiled as I got out a nod. By this time Niall and Diana were long gone along with Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend. Liam helped me sit up straight as Maya grabbed onto Louis arm roughly as he tried to walk away.

"Louis what's gotten into you? Why don't you just leave him alone?"

"What I do is none of your business."

"It is when if you get in trouble one more time you get expelled."

"Don't worry about it okay." He said softening up

"I know things haven't been good since da-"

"Don't you bring that up here." He said pointing his finger in her face and walking away angrily. What was that about? She sighed and turned back over to putting out her hand for me to grab to help me up. I hesitantly took it wondering who she was and why she was helping me. I've never seen her here before. I brushed off my khakis as I stood up the pain from my stomach slowly fading away. By this point no one was in the halls it was just us three

"I'm Maya," she said putting out her hand once again for me to shake. I shook it and stood silently, "Sorry for my brother, he's having a rough time with some things." Brother?

"Wait Louis your brother?"

"Yah, and this is my boyfriend Liam." We just exchanged quick small smiles

"Yah mate. I'm sorry. He's complicated."

"It's whatever." I said bending over to grab my books