Chapter 1: It Begins: Arrival Of The Royals!

Disclaimer: I do not own Shugo Chara AND this story, it belongs to a friend, I just want to spread this story to more sites:)

-Pairings I forgot to mention: Miru RanxDaichi

-Thanks for listening to all that…now on with chapter 1 !

*****************************************************************************************

It Begins: Arrival Of The Royals!

It was a bright and early morning inside the Hinamori household. Amu woke up with the sun brightly shining outside. She got up and fixed her room and made sure that everything was set in place. After getting dressed for the day, she was supposed to go and greet her friends, but unfortunately a voice that boomed and shook the entire household broke her smile.

"Amu! Where are you, you wretched girl?" yelled Lady Yamabuki.

Once again Amu sighed. This was how her day usually started, if she was lucky she'd get to greet and see her friends before any if this yelling. "I'm coming, Yamabuki-sama." She called back. Ever since her mother passed away and her father had remarried, she never dared to call her stepmother mom. She never liked this woman and it occurred to her that she never would.

Amu walked towards the large stair steps and entered her stepmother's room. "Yes? You needed me for something Yamabuki-sama?" asked Amu

"Took you long enough. Now I want you to go to Saaya's room immediately, she wants a dress to be sown and her room to be made spotless. As you know, we'll be having guests later this afternoon, so I want this whole place to be spotless. Do you understand Amu?" asked Lady Yamabuki in a serious tone.

"Yes, of course. I'll get it right away." Said Amu. As she bowed and closed the door behind her, she gave off a sigh. "Great, this is going to be another long day…."

Amu walked over to Saaya's room. She knocked on the door and heard a voice telling her to "come in". She walked inside and saw Saaya throwing dresses and other things out of her closet, this resulting to a big mess inside her room. "No wonder they wanted me to clean this place, it's as if a tornado hit it."

Amu soon stopped her thoughts and spoke "Um…you needed me Saaya-san?" Just like her stepmother, she never regarded Saaya as a part of her family either.

"Yes I did. Amu, I want you to clean this mess up! I can't have visitors around the house when my room is a total mess. I also want you to fix these dresses and make sure they're perfect! I can't choose what to wear just yet so make sure I can choose from those." Said Saaya "After all, I have to look my best for my prince."

Amu rolled her eyes at that comment, of course how could she ever forget today? It was the day that Saaya's been looking forward too all this time, she's been screaming her head off when she found out about it.

Soon enough, Saaya started throwing dresses at Amu. Those were the dresses that she wanted done. "You can leave for now, clean my room later. Deal with the dresses first I want them finished before our guests get here." Ordered Saaya

"Yes of course, I'll get to them right away" said Amu and then she left the room and headed back downstairs. "Well, I better get these done. I still have a lot to do for today." Thought Amu as she began to walk back to her room to sew and fix the dresses that Saaya had handed to her.

Meanwhile….At the Palace….

Ikuto woke up from his bed and walked straight for the dinning room. There, he met with his parents and his sister Utau. His mornings were the same as usual, he guessed that a few minutes from now his dada would be talking to him about getting married again. He sighed as he took a seat beside Utau and as NIkaidou delivered their breakfast for today.