Chapter 3: Pain, Problems & Plans

Disclaimer: I do not own Shugo Chara AND this story, it belongs to a friend, I just want to spread this story to more site:)

************************************************************************

Pain, Problems & Plans

Amu woke up from her sleep and she could hardly move. She was currently bruised all over and she remember the last time that se experienced this much pain. She thought back to the events of last night and she also thought of how Miki and Su were doing. Their eyes were bloodshot red when they left the room and no one could blame them for that.

Amu tried to get up and sit on her bed when suddenly a hand held her still and spoke "You should lie down more Amu-chan, it won't be a good thing for you to force yourself or it might get worse." Amu looked over at Dia who was smiling at her kindly.

"Dia…." Muttered Amu

"Ohaiyo gozaimas Amu-chan." Said Dia with a smile

"W-what are you doing here?" asked Amu

"I'm making sure you're feeling better Amu-chan. You should rest some more." Said Dia "You might pass out if you don't."

"Dia…what…where…Su and Miki! Where are they?" asked Amu frantically

"Shh, calm down Amu-chan. Su and Miki are fine. They're simply resting in their rooms that's all." Said Dia trying to calm Amu down, she knew Amu was worried for her friend right now but Dia also hoped that Amu would start to worry for herself.

"…" Amu remained silent for a while then pain struck her. She didn't think that the pain in her wounds would last this long and would actually be this painful. But if you come to think of it, after what happened last night, she would be more surprised if it didn't hurt that much. With that kind of punishment, that kind of logic is kind of impossible.

Amu looked over at Dia and noticed that her eyes were a bit swollen too. "Dia…are you alright? Have you been crying? What's wrong?" she asked her friend

Dia was a bit shocked a the question, she didn't want Amu to notice that she's been crying as well, but there was no escaping it now. "Daijobu Amu-chan, it's okay. I'm alright now…." She told Amu with a smile

Amu wouldn't buy it and she knew perfectly well why Dia was crying. "Dia gomenasai, I made you all worry about me like that."

"No, Amu-chan it wasn't your fault. You didn't do anything wrong and you should have never been punished to begin with." Said Dia then she paused for a second and spoke "Amu-chan, when you got here last night, we noticed something odd….."

"What would that be?" asked Amu confused

"Well, Miki and Su didn't have as many wounds and cuts as you did and to top it off you had twice the wounds they ever had. Do you mind if I ask what happened and how that came to be? We didn't want to ask you last night and Miki and Su didn't want to talk about it." Dia noticed that Amu stayed silent and so she added "But Amu-chan, if your not comfortable with talking about it then I don't mind."

Amu shook her head and spoke "No Dia, I'm fine with it. I might as well tell you what happened anyway, I wouldn't want for you and the others to continue to ponder about it and then worry as much."

Dia simply nodded and then soon enough after a few more moments of silence Amu began her story "It started like this…."

Flashback….

Amu, Su and Miki entered the room. There, they saw Lady Yamabuki looking at them with ice cold eyes and she was shooting them death glares. All was silent or a few second when Lady Yamabuki finally spoke "Lock the door. Close it and lock it Now!" she yelled