Chapter 4: The Town Of Corinth

FYI: You all know this story does not belong to me so i will just post the chapters...Yosh!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Town Of Corinth

It was a bright and sunny day, all was well. Amu was already wide awake by this time and she planned on staying fully awake up until the Yamabuki's would leave their home. Saaya and her mother had plans to leave and attend a party at another nearby town today. It was the perfect chance for Amu to go to town and visit Kukai and Daichi. Nagihiko had planned to tag along to visit his sister Temeri and to talk to Kukai while Miki would act as Amu's escort to make sure she doesn't overdo herself.

Rima and all the others plan to stay at home and do all the household chores, as to make sure that nothing gets too suspicious. Nagihiko's leave was never permitted that's why they have to make sure everything's all done, and that Nagihiko, Miki and Amu have returned safely before the Yamabukis arrive back home.

All of them were currently doing housework while Saaya and Lady Yamabuki prepared for their leave for the day. Dia, Rima and Amu were cleaning the main halls and Rima was exhausted. She was cleaning the floors, Dia was dusting the furniture and Amu sweeping the are near the staircase. Amu was also exhausted, her wounds were making her cringe and the amount of movement that she was making was adding twice the pain. Rima woke up late, which resulted to her not eating breakfast. That was the new rule added to them since the incident. Their wake up call would be 5am, you wake up later than that you don't eat, plain and simple.

"Darn her, just because of what happened we don't get to eat." Said Rima. She didn't have any energy to move around and she was too tired. "A wake up call by five is crazy. We used to wake up by 6am or 6:30 at most."

"We can't complain any more Rima-chan. If we do, one of us is bound to get hurt. You know her rules, we have to follow it now." Said Dia. She herself didn't like any of these rules but she'd rather keep quiet than complain, for the consequences could be worse.

"Right, all these made up rules are driving me insane. Amu's getting hurt because of something she didn't do and now all of us are paying for it too." Said Rima

"Minna, let's just do what we have to do. The sooner we get things done the sooner we get to rest." Said Amu. She was trying to think positive about all this even if things could be worse.

"Yeah, that's if we ever finish all this. This is about the third time I had to scrub the floors!" said Rima. She was right, if Lady Yamabuki didn't like the result of their work, they'd have to do it all over again. And for Rima, this was her third. Saaya said that the floors weren't spotless yet and they have to be.

"Amu-chan, are you feeling alright? If you want, I can do those for you. We can swap for a while so you won't have a hard time." Pleaded Dia. Yes, she was pleading Amu to say yes. She wanted to help Amu with what she was doing but Amu just wouldn't let her no matter how hard she tried.

"Daijobu Dia, I'm fine. Please don't worry too much about me." Said Amu with a smile

"Amu, you have to stop being so darn nice. You're not even supposed to be working your head off like this. It was bad enough that you overworked before, don't do it when your sick too." Said Rima looking at Amu

Amu opened her mouth and was about to reply when a yell was heard. "Enough talking! If you're talking, you aren't working! And you three better be working!" this voice belonged to none other than Lady Yamabuki

"Blasted she-witch…" muttered Rima

Amu and Dia just sighed, now they weren't allowed to talk too? They couldn't wait until they had to leave this house so even if it's just for a few hours, they could have some decent peace and quiet around the place.