Chapter 28: Rage, Truth and A Letter

Rage, Truth and A Letter

Kukai saw Ryo and he was in the center of the royal ballroom. He also caught a glimpse of Nagihiko and Rima, Miki and Yoru and Daichi and Ran on the dance floor. Ryo was talking to her majesty, Queen Souko, she was smiling brightly Yukairi and Utau were beside her. The difference was, Utau wasn't paying attention to what Ryo was saying.

Kukai made his way through the tough crowd, ignoring some of the whispers he heard about him not having manners to say 'excuse me'. Right now, that was the last thing he cared about.

Tadase and the others were trying to keep up with catching Kukai, he knew this was going to end badly. Problem was, there were so many people and they lost sight of him through the crowd. And in the speed Kukai was going, they could hardly catch up to him.

"We have to find him, or it wont go well with any of us." Said Tadase

"Oh I don't know about that Nagi. I wouldn't mind it if he gave Ryo a piece of his mind." Said Ran bitterly, she could care less about that boy.

"It's what he deserves~desu" Agreed Su. Even someone as nice as her can get angry.

"But in front of all these people?" asked Daichi then he shook his head "He can do it later. Besides, with the look Kukai just had, I think he'll be doing more than just give him a piece of his mind."

"Come on, he must be at the middle." Stated Kairi "If he was looking for Ryo, he should be there."

"True, my brother would be talking to the king and queen by now." Said Tara, she wanted to come with them, so they let her.

"Let's hurry." Tadase spoke and he continued to walk briskly through the huge crowd.

It was pretty unavoidable that they would suddenly bump into someone, and it just so happened that, this someone was no other than Tsukasa himself.

"Tadase?" he asked confused and looked at the others "Are you all planning to leave this early?"

"Actually…we were looking for Kukai." Said Daichi nervously.

"Oh? Why is that? He was going to Utau-chan I suppose, he should be down there by now." Tsukasa pointed to where the other royals were.

"No, we have to stop him." Said Tadase.

"What happened Tadase? He seemed mad." Stated Tsukasa knowingly.

"We'll tell you everything later, but now we have to get to Kukai!" said Yaya urgently.

"…." Tsukasa stayed silent as he wondered why they were all rushing to get to Kukai, and he had no clue…but he was about to get his answer just a few minutes after that, because…

Kukai was soon in the center as well. He was panting but he could care less. He saw Nagihiko and Rima stop dancing, and they stared at him. Nagihiko approached him with Rima by his side and asked.

"Something the matter? You look…tense and mad." Stated Nagihiko.

Kukai didn't reply, he made his way to Ryo and as he did, Rima asked Nagihiko "This doesn't feel right. You think we missed something?"

"I think so. I haven't seen him that angry in ages." Said Nagihiko "And he only looks like that when…something bad is about to happen."

"I wonder what Kukai's planning." Muttered Rima.

The two of them got their answer when they heard Kukai speak up. Kukai was near queen Souko and he asked "Your majesty?"

Queen Souko turned around and spoke "Is there something that I can do for you?"