Believe in me (stiles,teen wolf,witch)

sometimes I wonder if this life is all a dream.that if I were to concentrate really hard I would open my eyes to the true reality of nothing.yet no matter how hard I shut my eyes I always end up in the same place. 

I'm currently 16 years old. 

my name is Romalisa Strega..but my family just call me Roma.Speaking of my family you could say were ...different.as in being witches different.not those crazy old ladies that fuck trees kind of witches...like..we can set shit on fire with our eyes kind of witches. 

its a very dangerous lifestyle...my ancestors have been hunted down for centuries so it is impairitive that we keep to ourselves.I've been homeschooled my whole life with my 2 other sisters.I'm the youngest.lrvenna is the oldest..and phaera is next. 

yet it seems that the trio is being split up.today is my first day at normal school.due to my mothers psychic ability she told me that I must go to my local highschool and complete a mission.the mission she refused to give me information about.she kept saying it will come to me..yet the only thing that's coming to me right now is a headache.how am I supposed to interact with normal people.even my sisters say I have horrible social skills and we've never even been in public.I know it may sound extreme of how solitary we are but if half of your lineage was executed..then it seems pretty reasonable.

I wake up at 6:00 and brush my auburn waist length hair and throw on a grey long sleeved v neck and black skinny jeans with black ankle converse.it was the ending of summer so a coat was unnecessary...yet even in winter..the freezing wind didn't seem to effect my witch blood. 

I leave my house that is buried deep in the woods and begin my walk to beacon hills highschool.it was approximately 14 miles away yet that didn't faze me..plus I wanted to take time to survey my surroundings since most of my time is spent inside.no matter..I plan to manipulate a car salesman into giving me a car after school today...hey..there are perks to being a witch..and I tend to use them when I can.