mirror

romas pov

a few days have gone by since ive talked to stiles. i felt a tug towards him that ached more and more each time i tried to fight it. his hazel eyes were warm and beautiful.his kindness and sarcasm.his cute stutter.stop it roma...your a witch...hes a human...a human boy ..you cant love him..he wont love you if he finds out who you truly are..protect yourself ..weakness for him will get you killed.i layed in bed sulking over this human boy that wont leave my mind.i got up from my bed reading the alarm clock .7:15.

i sat at my vanity eyeing the strange figure in front of me.auburn hair.amber eyes.perfect cream complexion.your a beautiful girl romalisa.your a beautiful monster.i curled my hair perfectly without turning on a single curling iron.i used a charm spell for my makeup to make it seem as though it was my natural beauty.my lashes were made longer, a slight tint of pink was added to my cheeks and i made my lips a plump red.i pulled on a red tank top my clear crystal neckelace for protection laying in between my breast bone.i buttoned baggy camo pants that hung onto my hip bone and.i laced my trusty black converse and headed to my kitchen.

instead of a stove we had a cauldron.instead of cooking books we had books of shadows.instead of salt and pepper our cabinets held spices and herbs decades old.i walked into the kitchen the smell of a clarity spell brewing.vanilla and rosemary."morning mother"i say to my mom who was slaving over a boiling cauldron."go to him darling"my mother says fiddling through a book that held leather bindings all around the seams."to who?'i question stalking aross the kitchen to wear she was."the boy in your dreams..go to him"she stated finally looking up at me with her stormy grey eyes."b-but hes a human mother."i shared leaning my head in confusion."dont fuss dear..do as i say and go to him..it is meant to happen just as the sun is meant to set and return."she finished going back to her book flipping pages rapidly and her raven black hair falling in front of her pale face.41 years and she still hadnt developed a single grey hair or a wrinkle.the conversation was over as quickly as it began.i huffed a sigh of frustration.my mother snapped her grey eyes towards me a scolding glance residing in them."im very sorry mother..i will go to school now."i said bowing my head in shame.respect was severely demanded in my house hold and throughout my entire coven.we have a saying."love and fear are the main ingredients for loyalty and the preservation of our people."

i drove to school finishing my 3 assignments of homework.i placed everything into my bag as i opened my car door.as i got out the smell of human blood almost knocked me over.i turned to see a yellow school bus with the back torn out from back and the windows smashed out.just then a man was pulled out of it sprawled out on a gourney.bloody claws marks engraved into his neck and chest.werewolf.not scott.not scott.my intuition whispered inside my head.just then i turned to the infamous duo staring at the gruesome seen in shock.scotts face was unbearable.he thinks he did it to the old man.he thinks he killed him.i was beggining to walk over to him and tell him it wasnt his fault but my brain told me to stop.dont get involved with this romalisa..its not your problem..he is not your friend..he will find out the truth on his own soon enough. one more friend and you wont survive.