part of me

romas pov

i waited for stiles in the exact same spot i saw him and scott fidling through the forest brush just a few days ago.is it time to confide in a stranger.would this be the beggining of my demise or the start of something beautiful. he could be danger or my shelter.i could sense his body heat easing towards me."roma..."i heard him say standing behind me ."make me a promise stiles"i say turning to him looking into his hazel eyes warily."anything"stiles stated taking a step towards me.i took a slight step backwards causing him to slighlty flinch in pain."promise me that...that youll never..hurt me."i say tilting my head to the side slowly eyeing him for a response.he swallowed hard making his adams apple bobble in his throat."roma..ive never known much...but i know for a fact that i could never hurt you even if i wanted to."stiles stated looking into my eyes wantingly.i plopped down on the forest grass releasing a sigh."you have to promise."i demanded looking up into his warm hazel eyes.stiles sat down next to me."i promise."he stated looking me straight in the eyes intently."what is it that you need to tell me roma?"he questioned looking at me cautiously."scott didnt hurt the man on the bus....tell him it wasnt his fault."i stated looking down at the grass fiddling with the dead leaves."yeah...i knda had a feeling it wasnt him...roma...i feel like ...like your not telling me something."stlles replied looking into my eyes once again.when he looked at me like that i couldnr help but fall for him.shelter.shelter."do you think im human?"i asked eyeing him closely waiting for a response."honestly..no...not really...are you a werewolf like scott?"he replied seriously.i let out a small giggle and turned back to him a small smile placed on my lips."no..im not a werewolf...im something different..completely different..and no im not a vampire either!!"i said letting out another small set of laughter.a glint of happiness shined in his hazel eyes that gave me a strange sense of comfort."then what are you?'he questioned moving closer to me."im not allowed to tell you..but you still are allowed to figure ot out on your own."i stated giving him a little devilish grin.just like that something shone in his eyes.realization and a hint of wonder."roma...are you..a witch?"