family meeting

Roma's pov

     "when did you write this?"i asked folding the crumpled poem back into its squared shape. "uhhhmm the day i met you."stiles confessed scratching the back of his neck nervously. i swallowed on air sighing to myself.  Hes in way too deep and hes going to get hurt...let him go Roma...do you really want to hurt this innocent boy.. "that's what i assumed...look stiles...this poem was very...touching..but..you need to know that if you fall for me...the outcome wont be good..do yourself a favor..and forget about me..if you care about yourself..then just forget i ever existed." i stated getting up from the forest floor and heading to the direction of my car. "Roma...h-h-how I'm i supposed to forget about you..of course i care about myself but i care about being with you more...you don't understand..ever since the day i met you..you...just please don't leave me like this..not like this."stiles begged stopping me in my tracks. don't look back Roma..if you look back you wont be strong enough to leave ..don't look back. small tears started to form at the hem of my eyes.  "that's the problem stiles...your getting to attached...just let it go."i said keeping my back turned to him.  "no...no..I'm not going to let it go..i could never let you go..and the sad thing is..i don't want to..even though sometimes your a bitch..even though you break my heart with the slightest things...even though i know you don't feel the same way...i could never let you go."stiles confessed grabbing my arm to stop me from getting to my car. A bolt of tingles shot up my arm from his touch causing me to turn back and look in his eyes.  shit shit...those hazel eyes...how could you ever deny him Roma..how could you. "don't you dare tell me you don't feel the connection too. Roma...i may be obsessive or ..or foolish..but one thing I'm not is insane..and right now the realest thing in my life right now is how right it feels to have you in my arms." he stated pulling my body closer to his. "stiles i don't want to hurt you." i replied looking into his eyes trying to persuade him to give up on me."  the only thing that could ever hurt me now is being without you." i took his hand in mine tracing the lines within his inner palm.  "after you found out that i was a witch you still want to be with me?" i questioned still tracing the lines in his hand.  he lifted my chin up with his other hand so that i could look up into his eyes. "i wouldn't care if you were a zebra..id still want to spend everyday of my life with you."stiles replied earning a giggle from me. "you have a weird imagination." i laughed at him."you have no idea shortcake." stiles chuckled pinching my cheek. "why shortcake?" i questioned hitting him in his arm. " because your so tiny and sweet!"he replied ruffling the hair on top of my head. "okay..short..i understand..but sweet..me and you know I'm far from it." i stated fixing the hair correctly. stiles just laughed staring down at me strangely. "why are you looking at me like that....you got a problem or something?" i asked eyeing him suspiciously. " you know usually when a girl sees a guy staring at her she takes it as a compliment." stiles stated chuckling to himself. "well usually I'm not very usual." i replied heading towards my car again.i could here stiles steady footprints behind me. "sooo...do you want to like go on a date sometime ..or?" stiles asked scratching the back of his head again. i turned around and stared at him for 30 seconds with a blank expression.  lol i love doing that. his face is priceless. "i want you to meet my family tomorrow." i stated turning back to my car.  "like..like..the whole shabang..like your whole family of w-witches."stiles asked his eyes bulging out.  i giggled turning to him. "yes i trust you well enough..i mean you aren't ..scared..right?" i questioned cocking an eyebrow at him.  "m-me scared?...pfffttt." stiles replied trying to act manly.  "okay then..after school me here at 5:00."i requested opening the drivers side door of my car. "will do!!' stiles saluted turning back towards his jeep. god he is so adorable...stupid and foolish...but adorable.