school

within an hour I had made it to the front steps of the school.I checked the time on my phone and it would be 16 minutes before anyone showed up.I decided to meditate and take in my emotions.I sat on the steps of the school for about 30 minutes opening my eyes to a buzz of teenagers in my age range scattering around and socializing.I got up and headed to the front office to receive the information I needed for school.after receiving it I walked down the hallway taking the path to my locker.when I arrived next to my locker stood two boys.one with tan skin and black hair and the other with pale skin and faded haircut.I stopped in front of my locker and eyed the tan boy closely.something was off about him..I got a sense that he wasn't human..but he surely wasn't a witch either.he noticed I was staring at him and turned to me cutting off his conversation with the other boy."can I help you?"he asked politely."you were bitten"I stated opening up my locker and placing my backpack in it."h-how did you know?"he asked shocked."I can smell your dried up blood."I replied pointing to the side of his stomach and then walking off to my first period.I could here two sets of footsteps behind me."I don't like to be followed."I stated turning sharply around a corner."at least tell us your name."the other boy pleaded.I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned to the 2 boys."my name is Romalisa Strega...just Roma for short."I stated looking them both square in the eyes.I sensed that they were sincere and trustworthy people so I decided not to ignore them."Stiles."the boy with the faded hair grinned at me.the tan boy smiled at me as well."scott he nodded.I turned my gaze back on the boy "stiles"..."what's your real name?".I cocked my head to the left eyeing him cautiously.he looked shocked and caught off guard."uhhhh...I'd rather not say..its really long and embarassing."he said scratching the back of his head."understandable..Stiles."I added his nickname for good measure before continuing down the hallway to my first period.as I stopped in front of the door it seems they had the same class as me since they hadnt dissapeared yet.I walked into the door to see a bunch of kids already sitting in seats writing down notes.great im late.the teacher then snapped to me taking the note from the office out of my hand."aaahhh..a new student...my name is Mr.Harris...do you mind introducing yourself to the class miss strega?"he asked.I could sense he was a mean and foul human being..instantly shaping my attitude towards him."actually yes..I do mind."I stated while taking a seat in the back next to Stiles and in front of Stiles.Mr.Harris seemed stunned at my reply."well..miss strega..its not really an option."Mr.harris stated while crossing his hands over his chest in attempts to intimidate me."then why did you give me an option..it was a waste of your time..if I had to do it in the first place than you couldve just said so."I replied in a monotone voice rising up from my seat.I sighed and scanned the room I stood in.I noticed cheeky grins from some guys and glares from a few girls.this school is beggining to Piss me off."my name is Romalisa Strega..I'm 16 years old...I was born and raised in this town and home schooled up until now."I finish and sit back down in my chair.during the entire class all I did was concentrate on making my pen stand up on its tip with my eyes.my concetration broke making the pen fall down when two warm eyes landed on me.Stiles stared at me with shock his mouth agape.oh shit he saw that.stupid Roma..stupid!!I turned to the fire alarm in the room making it go off and causing everyone in the room to jump out there seats and head to the door.I was the first one out trying my best to get as far away possible from Stiles.