questions

romas pov

where the hell is my bag!!I rummaged all through my house searching for it.then it hit me.no no no.this is what I get for trying to be nice.I knew I should've left them on the side of the road.god I'm soo stupid...I mean for a witch..I'm not doing to well.I picked up my phone remembering the number on Stiles id.I dialed it taking in a deep breathe.control Roma.control.I pressed the call button and held the phone to my ear.he picked up on the 4th ring."uhhh hello..who is this."Stiles said confused."this is Roma..you have my bag and I need it now..I'm on my way to your house."I state snapping the phone close before he could reply.

I drove up to his house parking on the side of the road.I breathed out a long sigh.why do I have a feeling this boy will be a pain in my ass many times in the future.I walked up the path to his house ringing the door bell.a man who wore a police uniform and looked to be in his 40s opened the door."uhhh..how may I help you?"he asked squinting his eyes together.I sensed that he was a genuine and good hearted man.I flashed a sweet smile at him."I'm here to see Stiles."I state smirking at his shock."oh ok please come in..he's upstairs right now...ill go and get him."he said flustered at my appearance.I sat down on a comfy a couch keening my ears on their conversation."uhhhmm Stiles theres actually a girl's down stairs to see you."the older man said still in shock.I'm going to assume that he's stiles dad since they have a similar heart pattern."wait she's here right now!!"Stiles said in shock making his way down the stairs..my bag in his left hand.I got up to reach for it but he held it back out of my grasp."uhn uhn missy..you have some explaining to do..and if you want this back you better start talking "he demanded holding my black bag far away from me.I let out a strong sigh.shit.I couldn't put him to sleep..that'd be hard to explain to his dad...but I can't tell him the truth either."fine..but you only get 3 questions ."I state storming up his steps pushing past him and heading to his room that was soaked in his boyish scent."feisty!!I heard him comment to himself.I giggled to myself.wait no.stop it Roma.human boy.human.

I sat down in his rolly chair crossing my legs and waiting for him to start asking me questions.

"alright first one...did you put me and scott in my jeep today?"Stiles asked sitting on his bed and eyeing me closely.

"yes...yes I did."I confessed playing with my nails in boredom.

"how?"Stiles asked in amazement.

"I'm stronger than I look"I state crossing my arms in front my chest.Stiles breathed a sigh.he then snapped his head to me with a smile.

"what is wrong with Scott...in the woods you told him he would find out soon enough...but I want to hear it from you."

I stared at him debating whether I should tell the truth.I had never lied in my life and I didn't plan on starting.

"Stiles....your best friend is a werewolf."I stated standing up from the rolly chair."what!!...that's impossible..and if they did exist how would you know?"Stiles said standing up in shock as well."it doesn't matter...you've already asked 3 questions..I held up my end of the bargain and I expect you to hold yours."I snap growing impatient and holding out my hand for my bag.he let out a sigh and handed my bag to me.I snatched it quickly heading for the door.before I could make it out Stiles pulled me back into his room by my arm.a tingly sensation went up my body with his touch."Roma..what's going on..I..I...what's your deal..Im just trying to figure you out."Stiles confessed looking into my amber eyes for answers."Stiles I know you like me...and for some odd reason I like you too..so that's the reason I'm telling you this..stay out of my way."I demanded storming out of his house heading for home.

a rational part of me wants him to stay away..but another part of me really wants him to be by my side.