found you

romas pov

"yes i am a witch...do you still want to keep your promise?"i asked tilting my head slighly eyeing stiles like a sly cat."h-how?"stiles questioned staring at me intently."i was born a witch and i will die a witch, just like my ancestors before me."i replied braiding my fingers inside eachother."soo..are you a good or bad witch?"he asked trying to make the question seem as a joke.i stared at him for a while analyzing his emotions.fear.excitement."there is no such thing as a good or  bad witch..i guess it just depends on what i use my powers for...ive done a lot of good with them..yet i have also done a lot of bad."i said smirking slyly."have you ever killed someone?"stiles asked eyeing me cautiously.yes many times."you ask alot of questions "i stated getting up from the forest floor."im just very curious about you."he replied getting up from the ground as well dusting dead leaves off of his butt."havent you ever heard...curiosity killed the cat."i stated circling him slowly.'well..the last time i checked i wasnt a cat but a human."stiles retorted sarcastically trying to make me laugh.fail.i stared at him eyeing him closely."obviously."i remarked stickin my tongue out at him in a silly gesture."oh now your going to pay for that witch girl!!"stiles laughed picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.i giggled and hit his shoulder trying to make him put me down.he spun me around before we toppled back onto the ground with me laying on top of him and both of us staring into each others eyes.stiles rolled over so that he was leaning over me and his right elbow supporting his upper weight.he leaned in our lips 1 inch apart so that i could feel the tingles of his mint breath against my cheek."ive never kissed someone before."i confessed looking up into his hazel eyes finding their usual warmth."me neither."he chuckled nudging his nose softly against mine."your so lame"i giggled pulling on his left ear."id be anything for you."he cooed rubbing my upper cheek bone with his thumb.i leaned in closer to him trying to fill the space in between our lips."wait...i have something to show you."stiles blurted pulling away from our almost kiss.he sat up sitting indian style and so did i right across from him.he pulled out a crumpled piece of folded paper out of his left pocket and sprawled it out against his lap."i know its kind of creepy but i wrote you a poem...i-i..hope you like it roma."he finished breathing out a sigh."i dont have the balls to read it to you out loud so here you go."he confessed handing me the crumpled piece of paper.

something hidden beneath those amber eyes

i want to kiss her everytime

everytime she ignores my stares or doesnt answer my calls

 couldnt dream of hurting her at all

secrets are her only companion of comfort

shes hidden behind a her own walls

everytime i want to climb over them and hold her in my arms and never let her fall

continuosly mysterious denying my pleas

everytime she pushes away i want her closer to me.

everytime ill chase her until i no longer breathe

because everytime i see her shes the only thing i see.