my drug

stiles pov

i sat in first period staring at the door waiting for roma to enter.i practiced this ritual everyday...just watching the door to see her walk in.but everyday she would just ignore me.every time she avoided my gaze a small piece of my heart broke.i should know better than to long for her but its impossible to forget that such a beautiful creature owns your heart.the sick thing is that i know that shes wrong for me..but a large part of me feels that shes so right.shes likes a puzzle that i will never be able to decipher yet every time i see her it gives me hope to search for a missing piece.im addicted to this girl and i dont even have the strength to deny it.shes my beautiful lethal drug that will tear me apart and cause me so much happiness.as she walked into the classroom instead of ignoring my gaze she returned it.her amber eyes bore into mine revealing a slight glimmer of  something so unfamiliar.love. she is love. she is lovely. she is the loveliest thing ive ever witnessed. she is walking towards me. she is walking towards me!!"we need to talk stiles..meet me after school in the forest where i found you and scott last time...come alone."she stated before taking her seat and continuing her normal routine of ignoring me.im falling for a beautiful angel that will never give a sad excuse like me a chance.i stared at her small figure in amazement.her crimson tanktop hugged her curves perfectly.cargo pants hung onto her hips exposing milky skin that made my heart sputter insie my chest.i want to know her so badly.i need to know her.why wont she let me get close to her.shes the davinci code of women.what does she need to tell me.just a few days ago she told me that she liked me.yet she also told me to stay away from her.shes going to be the death of me and i know it.im hooked to her for eternity.shes my personal drug.