secrets

after the fire alarm I avoided scott and Stiles the entire day.thankfully I didn't have any more classes with them.noone can ever find out what I am..it would put me and my family in danger.plans on how to avoid scott and Stiles played through my mind as I walked to the nearest car dealer ship.I looked at the cars in the lot searching for the perfect one.I need something that won't draw too much attention.I spotted a Silver Nissan Ultima and new that it was the one.before I could make my way over to the car a man with a brown sports jacket and khakis stepped in my path."hello miss how may I help you?"he asked flashing a toothy grin.I sensed that he was a liar and that he cheated frequently.with that information I don't feel very guilty about what I'm about to do.I placed my hand on his cheek locking his eyes with mine."give me this car for free."I commanded."yes...here you go"he responded in a dead robotic voice.well that was easy.I took the keys from his hand and hopped in the drivers seat.I've never gotten my drivers license so I just used my powers to maneuver my car to my house.I made it to the outskirts of my house but stopped driving when I sensed familiar bodies not too far from my house.shit..if they find my house then its over.I storm out of my car slamming the door behind me.I cautiously snuck up behind them deciding to listen to their conversation before I announced my prescense."I'm telling you man somethings different about her...I can't explain it."Stiles said digging around in the grass for something."we just met her today..she's probably just really shy."Scott voiced.their talking about me."no..its not that..its like..the look in her eyes..like..I don't know."Stiles protested still fiddling in the grass."sounds like someone has a crush."scott added nudging Stiles in the chest with his elbow.a scorching blush seared Stiles cheeks.I chose this time to show myself.I stepped out purposefully crunching leaves under my shoes to get their attention.they both snapped their heads to me."what are you doing here?"I question cocking my head to the side."w-we we're looking for his inhaler."Stiles replied still staring at me in shock."its over by the foot of that tree."I point to an old oak tree that leaned a little to the left.scott walked over to it kneeling down to pick up his inhaler."thanks...."scott said eyeing me suspiciously."leave now."I command staring at them both."d-do you know derek hale?"Stiles questioned bobbing his Adams apple.I stared at him blankly for a while.I consumed a quarter of his energy making him calm down exceptionally."no"I stated bluntly."then why are you here?"scott asked staring at me and flaring his nostrils seemingly trying to take in my scent.werewolf!!!.I knew I smelled dog."do you know what you are yet?"I questioned remembering he had been bitten recently."wh-what is he?"Stiles questioned snapping out of his relaxed faze."you'll find out soon enough."I state sensing a full moon on its way."what is that supposed to mean?"scott questioned furrowing his eyebrows.I let out a sigh.these boys are so stubborn."I didn't want to have to do this."I confess."do what?"stiles asked.but before they could debate I blew a wind current over to them.as soon as they inhaled the air they dropped to the ground in a deep sleep.

the hardest part was dragging each one of them to Stiles jeep.but I would do whatever it took to protect my family.I got into the drivers seat of Stiles jeep.I leaned over to the back and dug into Stiles pocket for his idea.wow he was so cute when he slept.what.stop it Roma.he's a human.a human.I took out his wallet and found his address.I drove to his house leaving them in his car and started on my path back home.they should be waking up in about 2 hours.

wow what a long day.