Hell House

Katherine: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=149270898

Maxine: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=151528902

Sam, Dean, and Maxine sat up front while Ethan and I sat in the back... We're gonna have to get my car back from Bobby soon now that I think about it. Especially with the baby coming... Next week? I didn't want to know what I was having, so I told the doctor not to tell me. But Ethan really wanted to know. (A/N: let's just say it's been a while) Sam had fallen asleep on Max's shoulder, and she fell asleep on Dean's shoulder. And oddly, he looks strangely happy about it. I just about fell asleep myself before I saw Dean carefully put a spoon in Sam's mouth.

'Not again...' I thought to myself. Dean then took a picture, then turned up the radio really loud. Sam jumped, hearing the loud music, then spit out the spoon. I looked at Max. She was still asleep! I chuckled to myself, that girl can sleep though anything, I swear to god. Just like me!

"Ha ha. Very funny," Sam said monotone. Dean laughed, as he turned down the music again, I rolled my eyes at them, ignore them, and lean my head up against Ethan's, taking a nap myself. What? I'm a pregnant teenager. Don't you judge me!

-----------------------------------------------

When Ethan woke me, it was dark out, and then told me we had to go meet the kids that were eye witnesses. Me and Ethan had to go see the one guy who worked at the 'Rodeo' stand thing.

"From the moment we walked in, the walls were painted black. These freaky symbols on the walls. Crosses and stars and... Pentecostals. But I tell you one thing- no matter what anybody else says... that girl with the black hair, just hanging there, not even moving. She was real... And kinda hot-" The boy told Ethan and I, and I gave him a 'Really?' look. He continued, "well, you know, in a dead sort of way."

"Okay. Well, how'd you find out about the place?" Ethan asked, after we had got all three of the kids together.

"Craig."

"Craig took us." I swear that was the only answer they all had the same on. They then told us where Craig worked, and we ended up at a music store.

"Gentlemen, miss, help you with anything?" a teen asked.

"Yeah. Are you Craig Thurston?" Sam asked.

"I am." Craig responded.

"Oh well, we're reporters with the 'Dallas Morning News'. I'm Dean. This is Sam, and this is my... girlfriend Max," Dean said, pointing to Maxine, who blushed like crazy. Me and Ethan then took it as our cue to pretended to be customers. I looked at a couple albums, listening into their conversation. What sucks is I can't tell if Craig is lying about the whole thing, 'cause my baby is blocking some of my telepathic field. I can still read Ethan's thoughts though.. I think it's because Ethan's the child's father, so he or she didn't block him- or can't.

"No way. Yeah, I'm a writer, too. I write for my school's lit magazine."

"Well, good for you, Morrison," Dean called him, and both the kid and I looked at him in confusion. Sam continued on.

"We're doing an article on local hauntings, and rumor has it you might know about one."

"You mean the hell house?"

"That's the one." Dean said.

"I didn't think there was anything to the story." Craig said.

"Why don't you tell us the story?" Max spoke up. "I'm really fascinated by this ghost stuff."

Craig sighed. "Well, supposedly back in the '30s, this farmer, Mordecai Murdoch, used to live in the house with his six daughters. It was during the depression, and his crops were failing. Didn't have enough money to even feed his own children. So I guess that's when he went off the deep end."